Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Charles, Please Help (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Charles, Please Help
Manticore
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Manticore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
double post... [Mad]

--------------------
Fell deeds await. Now for Wrath... Now for Ruin... and a Red Dawn...
-Theoden, TTT

Lord Vorkosigan does not always get what he wants!

Manticore
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Manticore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would happen if Charles locked himself out... [Eek!]

--------------------
-Theoden, TTT

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then either Tim, Daryus, or myself would have to get him back in. Also, Snay and AndrewR could have contacted Tim or I to get them back into Flare, I think.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The correct title for this thread would be: "Help me Chuckie-wan, help me"

If you're going to correct somebody, it pays not to be wrong yourself, you know. "Help me Chuckie-Wan Cappsobi, you're my only hope." would be the proper title.

Prole.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Topher:
Then either Tim, Daryus, or myself would have to get him back in. Also, Snay and AndrewR could have contacted Tim or I to get them back into Flare, I think.

Tried to find TSN's, Daryus' and your e-mail addys... to no avail - They aren't in your personality file or what ever they are called.

I did track one down of yours topher but it bouncecd.

I also tried the e-mail address at the solareclipse.net page - and another one somewhere else to no avail.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Manticore
Member # 1227

quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
The correct title for this thread would be: "Help me Chuckie-wan, help me"

If you're going to correct somebody, it pays not to be wrong yourself, you know. "Help me Chuckie-Wan Cappsobi, you're my only hope." would be the proper title.

Prole.

[Big Grin] That was great, lol.

--------------------
-Theoden, TTT

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found a half dozen emails from between you two sorted into the Spam pile. I have retrained the filter to prevent such problems in the future. [Razz]
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Charles! My goal for the future is not to be lumped into the same general category as overall "spam" ...

... which does, however, still "taste great!"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
R U the only one that can help in these situations

Since when has this turned into an SMS board, hmm?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really, do you expect TSN and Daryus to help get Charles back in? [Smile]

COUP!!!

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time: 15:00
Mood: [Embarrassed]
The Ractajino dispenser in "Enterprise" ran out of cups. I had to use the horse trough. Now the horses are dead. What am I going to tell Charles? [Frown]
Maybe I can get a cameraman to slip out a note to my family. This sux.

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
"Help me Chuckie-Wan Cappsobi, you're my only hope." would be the proper title.

ROFLMAO! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Nim the Fanciful:

Time: 15:00
Mood:
The Ractajino dispenser in "Enterprise" ran out of cups. I had to use the horse trough. Now the horses are dead. What am I going to tell Charles?
Maybe I can get a cameraman to slip out a note to my family. This sux.

WHAAAT!?! [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"COUP!!!"

You have... FORGOTTEN something. Charles has physical access to the server that Flare is hosted on. All he'd have to do is unplug it, and then crush the rebellion in one swift keyboard stroke. So don't piss off the troll. B)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Capps:
I just found a half dozen emails from between you two sorted into the Spam pile. I have retrained the filter to prevent such problems in the future. [Razz]

Thanks Charles! I was wondering if something like that happened to the e-mails. Unlike Snay "I DON'T LIKE SPAM!!" [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
R U the only one that can help in these situations

Since when has this turned into an SMS board, hmm?
The strange thing is when i SMS people I use full words. I don't really like the whole R U GR8 CRAP. [Smile] I think i was just so pleased to be reconnected to the board... I think I seriously have Flare dependency - which is sad. It was as close to what Hugh and Seven of Nine might have felt... not being linked to this 'Trek' hive mind. Watching but not being able to participate. Even the pigment in my skin was starting to comeback! [Big Grin] If I'm Seven does that make Charles The Borg Queen? Who is my Janeway? The real world? [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time: 16:35
Mood: [Frown]

We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have taken 'Incoming Hail' and the Moderators' Corner.
First of Two and Lee and Nim fell there. We plugged the lock to the Officer's Lounge with our underwear.
The pool is up to the wall at the Community section. The Watcher in the Flameboard took Omega.
We cannot get out. They have a spam-troll. The end comes...drums, drums in the deep.
They are coming.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps