Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Personality OS 8.1 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Personality OS 8.1
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://bbspot.com/News/2003/01/os_quiz.php

Debian Linux for me.

And if you're doing nothing but killing time, take the Nigerian Scam Quiz. I am Lawrence Obi. (obi-wan?)

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Windows 98?!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Red Hat Linux!?!?! What the hell? I figured I'm the complicated Windows XP!!! At least it describes me to a point.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Apple DOS 3.1. I'm a CS major and I didn't even know that existed.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OS X?!!!!!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tripos.

But not really, because online "What foot fungus are you?" question heirs are for housewives and schoolgirls, and while I they spend plenty of time with my cock*, I am not one of them�.

Wouldn't it be neat if Tripos was an answer?

Ah well, I am taking the test anyway, and here's hoping for CAOS.

*Rodney the Rude Rooster; he makes saucy jokes at birthday parties, and other events! Book Him Today! Note: No Barmitzvahs, he doesn't like the Jews.

�Lie.

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Close!

TRSDOS!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1111shiftone!!

quote:
Originally posted by Omega:
I'm Apple DOS 3.1. I'm a CS major and I didn't even know that existed.

What he said. Exactly. Word for word. I can only assume that Omega has modelled his life to exactly match mine.

Oh dear.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Windows 95
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HP-UX for me. I actually had to use that when I first started working at Boeing 7 years ago. I could do some evil stuff to my coworkers.... [Big Grin]

B.J.

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slackware Linux? I've never heard of that distro...

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got Slackware Linux, too. I don't know anything about it, but the little graphic has a picture of J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, so it can't be all bad.
Member # 239

TRSDOS has a picture of 1980s Computing Supremacy.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
code:
if $count(answer_A) > $count(answer_B) || $count(answer_C) || $count(answer_D) || $count(answer_E) { return "Congratulations! You are Windows 95!" }
if $count(answer_B) > $count(answer_A) || $count(answer_C) || $count(answer_D) || $count(answer_E) { return "Congratulations! You are PalmOS!" }
if $count(answer_C) > $count(answer_A) || $count(answer_B) || $count(answer_D) || $count(answer_E) { return "Congratulations! You are OS2/Warp!" }
if $count(answer_D) > $count(answer_A) || $count(answer_B) || $count(answer_C) || $count(answer_E) { return "Congratulations! You are Windows 95!" } // the "[i]fuck[/i]"? //
if $count(answer_E) > $count(answer_A) || $count(answer_B) || $count(answer_C) || $count(answer_D) { return "Congratulations! You are AppleDOS 3.1!" }

This test is doctored, I say!
Member # 239

YOU ARE SHITTY WINDOWS DEAL WITH IT
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps