Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Everybody is going to Hell!!! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Everybody is going to Hell!!!
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Mine:
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very High
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We did this one about a year back IIRC.

My computer caught fire as i took the test.
A bad sign.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yee-hah! Level 5!

Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sixth circle. Exactly where I'd expect to be.

Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

I have a "high" chance of being a "virtuous non-believer", though. But I think my "high" chance of being "lustful" is what kept me out of Circle #1.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I took it now that I've had time:

quote:
Level Who are sent there? Score

Purgatory Repenting Believers -Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers -Very Low
Level 2 Lustful -High
Level 3 Gluttonous -Very High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious -High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy -Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics -Very High
Level 7 Violent -Extreme
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers -Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous -High

Sweet. Anyone wanna be roomates in Dis?
A two bedroom apartment is really pricy but on a good day you can hear the wailing of the suicides if the wind's just right....

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't you be in 5 or 7, though? I didn't even realize the thing had an "extreme".
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Hmm...I guess I may be a 5 or 7: I was zipping along between work assignments and just pasted what popped up so I could use thecomputer for...well, work instead.
Prahaps I just yearn for a trendy artist's loft in Dis.

I can't believe I'm the only "extreme" thus far among Flarites.

Anyone seen Omega lately? I'd like to see his score. [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! [Eek!] Level 5! YAY! HEHE! [Big Grin] Bummer! I rate "high" right up to level 8! [Eek!] What did I answer wrong to get that? Oh well, 5 is a nice "in-the-middle number." [Big Grin]

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fifth Level of Hell!

Fifth Level of Hell
The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Level/Score
Purgatory: High
Level 1: Low
Level 2: High
Level 3: Low
Level 4: Low
Level 5: Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis: Very Low
Level 7: Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge: Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus: Very Low

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took it last night so my scores aren't handy, but Purgatory for me.
Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.hell.co.nz

--------------------

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awww.... look at the cute little devils, lemme slam them to the ground with glee....

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Lee
Member # 393

Holding them up in the air is fun. Then flinging them offscreen when it comes to choosing a pizza.

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(So, does anyone have a particular translation of La divina commedia that they favor? Like, I've never read it, but I've spent a little time looking for the perfect version of that first line. And, anyway, if I could find it, I would probably go ahead and read the rest.

quote:
Midway upon the journey of our life
I found myself within a forest dark,
For the straightforward pathway had been lost.

Longfellow's version. It sounds a little like the beginning of Zork, come to think of it, but a search for "dante's inferno text adventure" turns up nothing, which is too bad, because that would be pretty neat.

{No, it is not likely that I am going to learn Italian, before anyone suggests it.})

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took it last night... and apparently I'm going to the 8th level. Sinful I am! VERY SINFUL I AM! Of course, I really don't believe in this stuff anyway. I'm more of the Sylvia Browne "The Other Side" believer.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps