Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I'm taking my vacation WHERE?

Author Topic: I'm taking my vacation WHERE?
Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this is my last post for a while. I'm going on vacation. To Connecticut. (Where?-eeexactly!) I may even get to see Jubilee when I'm out there. (And she's learning to drive??) So I will talk to you all in about a week. Later.

------------------
GGWK chick: I'll leave some pamphlets by the door
Cartman: Great we need some more toilet paper.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck there SB, hope your good at swerving in traific. HEH HEH(Just kidding Jubilee). :@)

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nifty. I'd mention some great places to visit, but there really aren't any. Connecticut is actually pretty boring. And has really bad power and phone companies. Just hope that Jubes has an air conditioner, because they're all sold out everywhere else.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
RB: "'Get a life' is a phrase heard a lot, though I have never known exactly what kind was implied. Seems a lot of shallowness and greed is the rule."
CS: "I guess that it means the kind of life led by the characters of 'Dawson's Creek' or 'The Simpsons'."

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Sulks because no-one visits him, then brightens up when he realizes this means he doesn't have to feed or shelter otherwise strangers in his home.]

------------------
Christ is coming soon.
Look busy.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SB used to live in Connecticut, that's why he's known me longer than everyone here..... 'cause we met at my old church, and hung out alot, and even sorta kinda dated in a way...... *smiles* .. All hail "The one that got away.." ...
But I don't have an Air Conditioner... but I'm staying with someone who does, so it should be all good.
*promises not to kill him in the car while he's out here*

------------------
"Nothing can be altered, there is nothing to decide
No escape, no change of heart, no anyplace to hide
You are all I'll ever want, but this I am denied
Sometimes in my darkest thoughts, I wish I'd never learned
What it is to be in love and have that love returned"

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea.

Kill him outside the car.

It's just too hard to get bloodstains off the upholstery.

------------------
"The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?"
--David Sarnoff's associates in response to his urgings for investment in the radio in the 1920s.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, what's a vacation?

Oh, I remember, those things that my father used to take when companies cared about their employees and loyalty was a two way street. Which, in the current busness climate is left to those making 6 figure saleries and not to those of us on the exploitation level.

Bitter, party of one, your table is ready.

------------------
For what we are about to see next, we must enter quietly into the realm of genius!

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited July 10, 1999).]

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I started working 3 years ago I have had 1 vacation mainly because I work when my family goes on vacation. However the one vacation I took was cool because I took it with my brother and not with my family, it was the best time I have ever had on vacation anywhere

Btw now I checking shapes for future smiley faces and stuff ;( ;] ;[ :] :[ :{ :{ ;{ ;} Ok the test it is over for now.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps