Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Digital Camera - HELP! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Digital Camera - HELP!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Digital zoom is useless on a camera. If you want to zoom in, just open the picture in Paint Shop Pro and double the size. It has exactly the same effect.

Although everyone is right about the general "hi megapixel=big penis thing", there are some advantages to getting a decent number (4 megapixels is good). It means that, if you take it at maximum resolution, you can crop your pictures before getting them developed and they'll still look good. While no-one's expecting you to take a course in digital photo manipulation, cropping pictures can make a hell of a difference for minimal effort.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Customer: "I want I 4 Mega Pixel Camera!"
Me:"Why?"
'

Me: you argue with your customers instead of letting them buy what they want, or think they want, and earning your Radio Shack some more money? Being that you are its manager, I mean.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zing!

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dragging things back on subject.

I just bought a Canon Powershot A75 - it's 3 megapixels of goodness for $200... Very satisfied with it.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps