Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Bored? Here's a way to waste countless hours... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bored? Here's a way to waste countless hours...
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://homepage.mac.com/pockyrevolution/nanaca_crash.html .

I don't claim to understand it, or why anyone in their right mind would want to play it. But it is wicked fun/addictive. Especially once you get the hang of it.

don't be like me:

[ March 19, 2005, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: TSN ]

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a little lesbian snuggle at the bus stop...
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Edited link to work properly.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Edited other link to work properly.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the point to this game? Why am I continually playing it!?! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make it stop (no DON'T!)
David Sands
Member # 132

- posted      Profile for David Sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Highly addictive, Balaam! I'll never get anything done today!

--------------------
"Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Tao to survivial or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed."

"...attaining one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence."

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War, 6th century B.C.E.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woo Hoo I got a record of 379.76m!
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Sorry for double Post)

2124.48m!

Manticore
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Manticore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotten into the 4000s, so blah on you. [Razz]

--------------------
Fell deeds await. Now for Wrath... Now for Ruin... and a Red Dawn...
-Theoden, TTT

Lord Vorkosigan does not always get what he wants!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd be nice if the "How to Play" page were written in a language I understood.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Oh its easy to play, just use the Japanese school girl on the bike to fling the Japanese metro-sexual across the feild. You get 3 chances to use the school girl to keep the metro-sexual in the air and some people on the ground (namely school girls) will also keep you in the air. The longer you stay in the air the higher your score. The angle at which you hit the guy also affects how high he is flung in the air.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's all well and good, but how do you control the amount of power you put into the first strike?
HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
836.16M

Hold the mouse button down. A colored circle will appear over the trajectory angle meter. As the circle gets bigger, more power is provided. When you release the mouse button, the bike goes. The size of the circle, and therefore the amount of power, will be determined by when you release the mouse button

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Thanks, Herb, that helps a lot.

Now that I know how to play the game, I have to agree that it is addictive. Very addictive. Good thing I don't have a pesky job or school to get in the way of my game-playing time.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps