Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My desktop (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My desktop
missmanners
Member # 1523

- posted      Profile for missmanners     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Literally!

Since I went to the bother of trying to figure out that pesky ftp thingie to upload it, I may as well share it with you as well. This is where I am now...
If you are an animal rights activist, it was roadkill.... honest.

[Smile]
mm

--------------------
To live is to war with trolls.~ Henrik Ibsen

Intruder1701
Member # 880

- posted      Profile for Intruder1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is there a gun on your desk? and I didnt see any roadkill

--------------------
"Who cares if we bomb a few hospitals, it just means we got them a second time" Warrant Officer Robert Clift, CVN-71 OEF

missmanners
Member # 1523

- posted      Profile for missmanners     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm one of those Americans that likes to be armed to the teeth in case I need to shoot a squirrel for lunch or something. See the gator head on top of the monitor?

[Smile]
mm

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There seems to be a bottle of lotion near your keyboard...
No.

Mabye we dont need t know.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

missmanners
Member # 1523

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
There seems to be a bottle of lotion near your keyboard...
No.

Mabye we dont need t know.

Awww.... it's just to smell nice , perfume is a little too strong.. Oh and for soft skin too of course.

[Smile]
mm

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bat'leth.
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well there goes my cheap shot joke about the lotion by the mouse.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a very futuristic bat'leth on your station. So where are your ships?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

missmanners
Member # 1523

Well it's not really a bat'leth, although it is similar. If you look closely, you'll see the blade in my replica curve back towards the user and there are 4 blades with 8 points. A bat'leth is a long blade curving away from the user and has 2 points at each end.

Mine is called a Volkoth Battle Sword, Volkoth being a line of Sci-Fi/Fantasy blades for collectors. I have a claw and battle axe as well. Some ladies collect Precious Moments figurines, I collect blades.

Sorry Hobbes.... but there is nothing cheap about that lotion, jokes or other wise. Thats L'Air du Temps, the set with oil was about $90. I like to treat myself nice.

[Smile]
mm

--------------------

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A metrosexual I see...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A female metrosexual? How does that work?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

missmanners
Member # 1523

Really? Because I like weapons and motorcycles and indulging in bubblebaths and lotion treatment and baking cookies AND I'm nerdy?

[Wink]
mm

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can do it all at once, you'd be a legend.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, that looks like an accident waiting to happen.
Late at night you get pissed off by a computer problem, you slam the desk and the replica sword falls and impales you.
At least you have a gun to finish the job afterwards so your family doesn't totally lose face.

missmanners
Member # 1523

Oh! Good point (ararar, get it? point? ararar)
And while there is no one in this house but me, it might be kind of difficult explaining it to the 911 operator.

"Well see, I was just about to beat my previous high score on (pick current nerdy game) and I jumped up cussing and knocked over my Volkoth Battle Sword which is now sticking out of my thigh and is there supposed to be this much blood?"

[Smile]
mm

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps