Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » If Anyone Is Interested...

Author Topic: If Anyone Is Interested...
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Or even noticed, I've not been posting lately. Here, seen in a recent picture, is the kid...the primary reason:

-

She's just past 5 months old and is quite the handful. It's like, who has time to think let alone trying to sit down and write a post about what one thinks.

And besides, many of my discussions were political in nature, and I feel somewhat drained of energy in that area.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

missmanners
Member # 1523

- posted      Profile for missmanners     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[trollmode] You do realize don't you that before you know it, she will want to have boy friends, wear make up, spend hours on her hair, get several body piercings and a tattoo and ..... just don't forget boyfriends. [/trollmode]

[Smile]
mm

--------------------
To live is to war with trolls.~ Henrik Ibsen

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, her first words are going to be "Make it so?" [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Bones McCoy
Member # 1480

- posted      Profile for Bones McCoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really cute kid. I wish you all the best.

--------------------
"Brave men are vertebrates: they have their softness on the outside, and their toughness in the middle"
-Lewis Carrol

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fortunately, I still get to post at work. I need something eo keep me awake. Lula is two months old now, must put up some newer (and brighter) pics. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday, I had to take care of everything for my 5 year old son and 1 year old daughter since my wife is very sick. I won't go into details since there's too many to list, but that's what I call a Herculean task.

B.J.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps