Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » St. James Park with Two Hotels

Author Topic: St. James Park with Two Hotels
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nuttily, Owen has signed with the Magpies, which, I mean, thanks to Liverpool and the stiff upper lip face-saving game. But still, I mean, I understand Rafa's position, and I suppose I admire the ability to not guarantee anything to England's nine, but you know.

Ultimately, I suppose it doesn't hurt Anfield, but it's nice for Shearer to have some support, although I am not kidding myself to know that it's Owen with support, the balding gramps kind, except that I loves me Alan, and like, for real, I wish he could play forever.

Anyway, four games scoreless is about the most pathetic, and I guess if they spend money on Owen, Souness is still in business, so we'll see where the problem really lies.

Also, let's not forget about Luque, I guess.

Anyway, if we can move out of nineteenth, I am all for it.

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, good. A football thread.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT IS BIG NEWS;I WILL FLAIL
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't knock it, as it's the first intelligible post he's made in months.

As to the whole situation...while I wish we had got Owen, there's no way we should have payed �16 million for a player we just sold for �8 million a year ago. And the bitchy part of me is quite amused that he left Liverpool to win trophies, they then became European Champions and he's ended up in a team that's currently second bottom in the league.

I suppose that now gives us a bit longer to see if Cisse can actually learn to kick balls at goals in a normal way, and not have it go straight to the keeper or bounce off of his hand. And it gives Newcastle a bit longer to see if Souness isn't the enormous bag of shite that every sane person thinks that he is.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"We?" I suppose you've ditched the Estuary and now talk deepest Scouse as well? Ey, ey, Calm down, calm down. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. I also live in 1991.

Leave it aarhhhtt.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps