Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to The Flameboard.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » If you take your clothes off, the terrorists have already won...

Author Topic: If you take your clothes off, the terrorists have already won...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And I thought Aschcroft's tittiphobia was bad...
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At this rate we'll 17th century Puritans in no time. And Europe thought we were already prudes on the subject, now we have the Bush administration conservative christian morals making it worse.

In the past I never thought or cared about politics much. Until about the past year or so. I view myself as neither a Republican or Democrat, a conservative or liberal. I try to take a more objective middle ground. I'll hear about some liberal special interest group wanting one thing that I think is stupid but then the conservatives pull shit like this. Or with gay marriage, the government doesn't care about straight people getting married, why should they care about gays doing it? That this group over there has less freedoms than that group over here. I know that bit was off topic. It's just the government enforcing these conversative morals down everyone's throat and laughing at liberal views is annoying as hell.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thinking Flameboard.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps