Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Victory is mine! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Victory is mine!
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It says that GRE's come in many subjects, what subject did you do your work in?

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm Muffin....

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took the general, few places seem to require subject-specific ones.

And Cartman, you're quite right. Going to grad school without debt is a nice thing. I'm not one to turn down a free education. [Smile]

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on passing the GRE. I hope you got lots of muffins, bagels, beers, women, or whatever it is you Tennesseans celebrate with for the achievement. Depending on how things go in the next few months, I'll probably start studying for the GMAT so that I can get into graduate school (or try to, since nothing's going right for me this year).
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, good luck with that. When do you have to take it?

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grokca:
quote:
I knew a girl named Muffin. Seriously. That was her real name.

How did she taste?
There's a frosting joke in there somewhere....

Congrats on your perfect score!
...are you sure Charles did not just hack their system for you?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Omega:
Ooh, good luck with that. When do you have to take it?

Well, it depends. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do. The original plan was that I'd work a few years after graduating to build up my savings and to put a dent in my student loan debt. Umm... things haven't gone well since I graduated last December. I'm trying to figure out what I really want to do.

I'm waiting to see how things go in the next few months. If things go well, I'll still try for graduate school in about four or five years and start studying and preparing myself about a year or two before that. If things don't go well, I'm not sure what I'll end up doing. I'm seriously considering going back as post-bac to get my teaching certification, but some aspects of teaching scare the hell out of me.

Or I could go into politics. My indecision and flip-floppiedness will serve me well. Also, I can photoshop pictures of my opponents so it shows them doing naughty things (like wearing white after Labor Day or putting mayonnaise on French fries).

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have an entire website here full of embarassing stuff to ensure you wont rise to high elected office.

Unless you promise to bring back DS9 with new episodes and the original cast/crew.

Only then we keep quiet.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TheWoozle
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for TheWoozle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a muffin once, that I thought was a girl. It was My Friend.

--------------------
joH'a' 'oH wIj DevwI' jIH DIchDaq Hutlh pagh
(some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning)
The Woozle!

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Theres a creme filling joke in there somewhere...

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a "In American Pie an actor fucked a pastry by utilizing his penis"-joke in there, buried somewhere deep, not sure where...

Now go forgive pastries for the death of your boys, guys.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can never forgive Oswald for the death of Kennedy. Well, he did say that he was a pasty, just before Ruby shot him.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah he always was a corny one, that Oswald.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they prefer to be called Corn-ish.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps