Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » BattleField 2 "Mockumentory/Montage"

Author Topic: BattleField 2 "Mockumentory/Montage"
Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found this on another forum. I've never played Battlefield2, but found it an entertaining timewaster, so figured I'd share w/the lot of you.

Mine!
A little bit of a download, even on cable. Dialup users might need to start DLing before they go to bed....

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was really weird.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, all swedish production.
I loved the first montage of the lone soldier trying to figure out where everybody went, only to find them all trying to hog the chopper spawn. Worst are the bastards who jump into the chopper and fly off without giving anyone a chance to ride shotgun.

Also, the last 20 seconds are a beautiful jab at the incomplete physics algorithms in BF2. I've wasted many bullets on dead people who don't look dead because their torso is stuck in the air like that.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Griffworks:
Found this on another forum. I've never played Battlefield2, but found it an entertaining timewaster, so figured I'd share w/the lot of you.

Mine!
A little bit of a download, even on cable. Dialup users might need to start DLing before they go to bed....

awesome. Very, very good for what one might call a fan film. [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps