Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » So long productivity...

Author Topic: So long productivity...
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://homokaasu.org/gasgames/game.gas?21
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

bX
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

A tip: If you click and drag, you gan give your particle an intial vector...

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Level 9: 8289

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2532 ... but I couldn't figure out what the fuck to do until the last life.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

bX
Member # 419

I don't know how WizArtist got so high. I mean it's great. It's just that I'm lucky if I can even make to to Level 7. Any strategies folks'd like to share? I know you can get the first one to make a pretty stable circular orbit that will last the particle's full lifetime (316) so long as the red spot starts away from the sides.
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I point to a spot between the two greatest masses and pull back to fire it fast. this way it is carrying a lot of inertia to begin and adjusts to the movement of the gravity wells. You have to do it a few times to get the hang of it. i don't know HOW those guys are getting those higher scores.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeesh. Level 8: 6108.
tricky
Member # 1402

- posted      Profile for tricky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Practice and no lives.
The first level works best if you get the ball in a stable orbit. On later levels, try and ocilate between the center of gravity for 2 large masses.
Although I havn't yet matched even Balaam Xumucane's score.

--------------------
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

-- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

bX
Member # 419

I haven't been able to match it again either. I fear I'm getting older and stupider.

Since I'm on the Flash game/productivity hit tip already. This is good fun:

http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/cube/index.html

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps