Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Newly Redesigned 2007 Deer Killer (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Newly Redesigned 2007 Deer Killer
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a 20-something gay male, but still find girls attractive, and you eagerly await the next design of a family sedan? You really are messed up.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he's just making himself up as he goes along.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snay - why don't you get a big pair of antlers and tie them to the front of the Jeep and you can buck people out of the way. [Smile]
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While he's at it he can get a white suit, a cigar, and start calling himself Boss Hogg. Sorry. I just finished watching the Dukes of Hazzard. Willy Nelson has some good one liners.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's become a good one-liner.

I like the antlers idea...though Snay would have a pack of horney doe folowing him after he unwittingly slaughtered all the deer competeing for dominance...
Kind of a pied piper of venison, Snay could hire himself out to hunting clubs for that "canned hunt" effect.

Mabye Cheney could become a member, then we'd have the ear of the most powerful republican in America.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"canned hunt" *snickers*

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a guy up here who had antlers on his Jeep. Haven't seen him or his Jeep in a long time.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Antlers, tailpipe mufflers, some deer urine sprayed on the sides...they won't see him coming.

The Chrysler Challenger concept is interesting in that it is a step back in design evolution.
Some philosophers claim that western society has gotten stuck in post-postmodernism and will never get any further in terms of innovative fashion, all that is left is endless pastiche and repetiton.

I mean really, what could possibly come after postmodernism? We tried futurism and that was shot to hell by Mussolini.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want Art Deco back.
When you think of cool buildings and cars that look sleek, it's Art Deco you want- sleek lines that make the object seem to want to move.
Even mundane buildings in that style seem to be reaching upward (like the Colony Hotel in Miami or Christler building).

I'm sick to death of unimigantive crap like the Scion- it's a shoebox with wheels!
Real innovative. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol. That was my first impression of the Honda Element.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Yeah- another major offender in that category- the Hummer too.
All the grace of a garbage truck.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a minute... who says I find girls attractive... more scary than attractive. And yes I like driving something dependable.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is very possible to drive something that's dependable and not a goobermobile. Like, anything else that Toyota makes.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What... like a Mazda 3 or a Civic? My family is a Toyota family and that's one tradition I plan to continue. My grandfather had one, my mother has one, and now my sisters and I have our own.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a dinky 2006 Chevy Cobalt.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps