Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I had a geode once.

Author Topic: I had a geode once.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found it at a beach, or maybe I bought it at a giftshop somewhere, maybe when I went to Euro Disney.

ROCKS WITH CRYSTALS IN THEM, BABY!

Unfortunately, I have suffered great head trauma, and have forgotten all about space and planetry. (Not Warren's, screw him and his BLACKED BERRY!)

Anyway, the deal is this: Does Batman's very own Neal Adams have the secret to the Earth?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the holy shitting fuck is that?

Who the hell picks tectonic subduction as their pet conspiracy theory?

Neutrino 123
Member # 1327

- posted      Profile for Neutrino 123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though this theory is utter crap, I still find it the most awesome conspiracy theory ever. [Big Grin]

"the electromagnetic attraction we call gravity."

This phrase is a classic.

I also have a rock with crystals in it. Actually, I have two of them; sort of have, at least...

--------------------
Neutrino 123 (pronounced Neutrino One-Two-Three)

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a lot of rocks, and I have a lot of crystals, but I don't have too many rocks with crystals in them...

"Electromagnetic field we call gravity", huh? Okay, so why doesn't all the non-ferrous crap on the planet go flinging off into space?

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magneto is gonna tear you in half, sucka!

quote:
Neutrino 123 was all:
Though this theory is utter crap, I still find it the most awesome conspiracy theory ever.

It's surprisingly well delivered too. I guess I missed the part where they talk about how geodes (earthlike, n'est pas?!) form and grow. I think I'm just excited to finally have a neato rationalization for writing more hollow earth stories.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do believe that Mr. Adams' brian has reached it's own "crustal age".

Hell of an artist though- see his work on The Golden Age.
Holy shit, he's amazing.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ninja looks like a penis... no really.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am reminded of the time cube thing here.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy can't hope to compete with Gene Ray. For one thing, he's coherent.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And he has less followers.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, he will never be in Gene's class in presentation, or have the ability to gain such a cult following, I was meaning the idea of the off the wall idea.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps