Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Extra Krispy (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Extra Krispy
Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so Mac's don't suck so bad. Of course I haven't dealt with a Mac in about 5 years so I wouldn't know. However the ibook looks kinda cool for a laptop.

------------------
Nurse: Can I help you?
Stan: We're here to commit our friend, Kyle.
Nurse: Reason?
Kyle: I'm a clinically depressed fecalpheliac on Prozac.
Nurse: JACKET!!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For three of my years in high school, we did the yearbook on Macs. I know first-hand that they do, in fact, suck. :-�

------------------
"Merde!"
-commander of Napoleon's army, upon learning that the Duke of Wellington's forces had received assistance and were requesting his surrender

Dan
Member # 129

- posted      Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm probably going to get my lower half flamed off for this as usual when I post, but I have my flame retardant pants on (and I'll shoot anybody who makes retard noises )

The reason I use Mircosoft is that while them an Apple try to control the computer business, Micorsoft doesn't make their own computers, yet. That and everything's availiable for PC's, too.

*waiting for K7's to kick the crap out of my friend's PIII*

And here's an article on PC vs. Mac
http://www.gamespot.com/features/macvspc/index.html

If a PIII, a K7 will scare the piss out of me.

------------------
Daniel Henderson
Senior Babylon 5 Editor
http://www.myrkr.com

[This message has been edited by Dan (edited July 25, 1999).]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it. What are those numbers they're using on the "data" page?

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"If you feel that there is some intelligent reason why the immortality and happiness of 600 people should outweigh doubled life-spans and freedom from disease for billions, feel free to let me know. Surely, if they were one-tenth as moral and caring as they claimed to be, they would have shared their incredible discovery." - Mike Wong

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps