Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Please help my sister out! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Please help my sister out!
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COOL! Tell her to take LOTS of pictures!
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to her!!!!

You bet it will be an experience of a lifetime, like one of those checks off that "life-to-do-list".....

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want a tile off the shuttle's heat shield- is that too much to ask?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you remember what happened the last time time you pried one of those off don't you Jason?

Also big congratulations to LOA's sister. As a frequest voter I insist there must be many photos snapped and uploaded. Also an essay or two.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps we might want to keep this on the QT lest they find out how rigged it was?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry I have some friends in the mob.
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh please. I'd be suprised if everyone who entered *didn't* call on their entire school/family/online friends to vote for them.
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could say something here about rigged elections and Florida, but I won't...

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remind her to ask the astronauts how they go to the toilet. They love the question, and never tire of answering it.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff - hope she enjoys it. Did they release any info on how many votes cast (sniggers). Anyhew, I'll add my congrats to those above.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And envy. [Wink]

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

Double post.

--------------------

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, they did release information on the votes....

There were 90K cast total, and she recieved 20K of them, making her the winner by a large margin. I'm really proud of her :-)

And as for the "rigging" of the contest, I'm pretty sure everyone told their friends and family to vote for them since right on the NASA site it said to "vote for your favorite and vote often" or something to that effect [Wink]

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

Worked for us!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps