Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Why my kids rule

Author Topic: Why my kids rule
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a 6 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. Those of you who have kids know that while they're playing or just sitting in the back of the car, they'll start humming or singing something. With kids this age, that's usually something like Spongebob or Dora or even the alphabet.

Not my kids.

When they start humming along, completely independent of each other, they both like to hum the same thing: The Imperial March. Not even the main Star Wars theme, but the Imperial March! That's just the coolest thing ever!

I know some people's wives would be shaking their heads at this, but my wife's just as bad as I am!

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw something on Bash once...a guy's 4 year old slapped her brother, he started crying, and she said "Look Daddy, I pwned a noob!" *sniff* Precious...
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B.J.:

When they start humming along, completely independent of each other, they both like to hum the same thing: The Imperial March. Not even the main Star Wars theme, but the Imperial March! That's just the coolest thing ever!

I know some people's wives would be shaking their heads at this, but my wife's just as bad as I am!

Ok, generally speaking, I hate kids. Except you're kids sound totally awesome. I think I was about 5 when I first saw Star Wars, and I had the Imperial March memorized after just hearing it once.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do they sing in part - melody and counter melody? THAT would be cool

-Dah dah dah - dum dee dah dum dee dah...
-{
-Dah daaah dah, dah daaah dah...

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps