Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Oh. Now this is good, too...

Author Topic: Oh. Now this is good, too...
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read.

http://www.scalzi.com/john/observe.htm#Guide

I believe this answers a LOT of questions.

--Baloo

------------------
I'm not uncouth.
I'm differently mannered.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL* .... My cat used to wake me up every morning by biting my toe and then purring in my ear. And when I was reading at night and he wanted my attention, he'd BITE the book. *LOL*

I miss that cat....... *frowns*

------------------
"Angels, answer me,
are you near if rain should fall?
Am I to believe
you will rise to calm the storm?
For so great a treasure words will never do.
Surely, if this is, promises are mine to give you.
mine to give........ "
~ Enya

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does our oldest cat's day look like?

0:00-8:00 am: wander around the house waiting to get in.

8:00 am: get in, eat breakfast.

8:10 am: go upstairs, get on bed, lay down.

8:10-6:00 pm: sleep, walk up and down the stairs, sleep, eat a little, sleep, bug people by leaving hairs on them, sleep.

6:00 pm: have dinner (those icky soft chunks)

6:00pm-0:00 am: sleep, then get thrown outside.

repeat.

Our youngest cat's day:

0:00-8:00 am: Wander outside waiting for food. Bug older cat for no reason.

8:00 am: Get inside, eat breakfast, beg for more breakfast, try to eat older cat's breakfast, get thrown out for doing this, go upstairs, lay down on bed, sleep.

8:00 am-6:00 pm: sleep, wander about the house, lie on staircase scratching new carpeting, beg for food, sleep, beg for food, sleep, beg for food, lick icecream bowls, beg for food, sleep. Bring in rotten bird corpses and drag them under the living room table.

6:00 pm: dinner. Find out it's that yuck diet food again. Try to eat older cat's dinner instead. Get thrown out. get in again.

6:00pm-0:00 am: Beg for more food. Sleep. Beg for food. Get bitten by fleas and run across the room at high speed trying to get rid of them (you should see this, honestly) while making cooing noises, and Trip. Sleep. Beg for food. Get some food. Beg for more.

0:00 get thrown out.

repeat.

I'll scan a photograph some time. It's a pretty funny picture.

[This message has been edited by RW (edited July 22, 1999).]

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My cat's day:

0:00-0700: Sleep or keep me awake all night
0700-whenever I leave for work: Bug me because Keli left before me, so therefore I'm the one to feed her.
whenever I leave-whenever I get back: Wait for me to get back cause I'm the first one home. Bug me to feed her.
whenever I get home-0:00: Bug me every time she sees me. Probably ends up eating more than I do. Unfortunately, all I eat goes straight to the but and gut and other places men shouldn't have fat. Darn Cat.

------------------
Nurse: Can I help you?
Stan: We're here to commit our friend, Kyle.
Nurse: Reason?
Kyle: I'm a clinically depressed fecalpheliac on Prozac.
Nurse: JACKET!!

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note to all: this is the same guy who wrote the "What are you thinking" Column I posted earlier.

There are boatloads of articles this guy's got. Look at them, especially the Bachelor Party one......

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been there, done that.

I think I earned well short of 50 points. Of course, I didn't have a bachelor party either.

When my nephew had his bachelor party, we probably earned 25 points, because we watched a "nasty movie" and drank to some excess (except me. I had to drive. My exact words to my nephew were "YOU OWE ME!")

--Baloo

------------------
I'm not uncouth.
I'm differently mannered.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was funny. Thanks Baloo.

And in the words of George Carlin: "A cat will blink when struck with a hammer."

------------------
"What is that? A tank?"
--Our Lord and Savior David Koresh, the Second Coming snuffed out before He could any good.

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Unless the cat is asleep, in which case it will open its eyes. Briefly.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps