Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Silly Question (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Silly Question
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top five!
I dont know weither to be abashed or exaulted.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't anticipate getting above 7th, what with Andrew's seemingly near-obsessive compulsion to make some contribution to every active thread, no matter how irrelevant.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha you're so right...
Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quiet you, 8th-place scum.

--------------------

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's scruffy-looking? Oh, it's on now, english peacock.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am surprised to be on page one, but I shouldn't be, with the Andrew-like ability to toss out useless banter of little revelance.

Of course, playing devil's advocate in that thread of treatment of terrorists was kind of fun for a bit.

21st Place with this being post 3,860.

Go me!

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Page 4.... so I'm in the vanguard. 736 posts...er...737 now. Hmmm my guess is that probably as high as seven of those posts were not smarty-arse replies.

OF course if I hadn't jacked up my first account I'd have over a thousand posts. Though I still would not have over seven of the latter type.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next to the top of page three for me. Of course, I'd have to post 220 more times to get onto page two.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ritten is only 13 ahead of me with this post.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so 1998.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
I don't anticipate getting above 7th, what with Andrew's seemingly near-obsessive compulsion to make some contribution to every active thread, no matter how irrelevant.

Yes, anticipate... interesting.

I was going to leave it at that but - well... I'm at another board - a music one and it's just started and after one week there are people who have already amassed over 1000 posts. Granted there are a few of the capcom type game thingies going on. [Smile]

P.S. Is this the pick on Andrew thread!?! [Frown]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Lee
Member # 393

quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
This is so 1998.

Yes, but at least some of us were able to reign ourselves in, and realise that it was pointless trying to stay on top. And then there's you.

--------------------

Nim
Member # 205

Andrew: Your syntax suggests drunk typing.
This thread is evil. It remembers.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
This is so 1998.

Yes, but at least some of us were able to reign ourselves in, and realise that it was pointless trying to stay on top. And then there's you.
Apparently, post count is directly related to mass value.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone's over compensating.....

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps