Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Engage! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Engage!
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL* I did the asking, very much my idea. After a day, no dumping in sight, so I think we're good. [Big Grin]

I'll try to arrange some pictures.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Yes, I know, I'm evil. Omega, his fiance, and some kid. I think it's her brother.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So that answers the Galaxy Quest issue of the Omega-13..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nephew, actually.

--------------------

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, the aircraft geek part of me keyed in on that plane behind you, and I've been trying to figure out what it is. My best guess so far is an F-86 Sabre?
Omega
Member # 91

That sounds vaguely right, but to be honest, I wasn't paying attention. It's Centennial Park in Nashville, if you'd like to dig around for more info. I can't find any offhand.

--------------------

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't think it was a sabre, the tail seemed to sweep back too far and the tailplane's aren't angled upwards enough.

But then I found another photo HERE
funny how angles can throw you off. Can we start debating apparent sizes of starships now? [Big Grin]

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOO! I rule! At first, I thought it might be an S-3 Viking, but there's no way the ANG would have one of those.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Omega- she's a cutie!
Congrats!!

er...what's with those ears on you though?
Just shy of wings there, dumbo. [Wink]

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

My question on Fabrux's caption, was he going left to right or right to left?

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given that just about everything we say, read or do is left to right, I'll let you ponder that.

This board ain't in Arabic, you know!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Omega
Member # 91

I'm working on my Robert Patrick impression. There's another picture in that set that someone once commented looked like I was a Terminator with Sarah and John Connor.

--------------------

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, if perhaps your eyes have been completely fucked up by the fumes from 78 consecutive hours of suckling the glass pipe.

Postpone all forms of marriage until neither of you looks like you're 12.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

Double score!
You know, this is only a couple of hours from where *I* live.

Omega
Member # 91

Huntsville, right? I worked there one summer. Nice place. Where are you working in town, again?

And I have a beard now, so I look much older. [Razz]

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps