Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Don't Drink and Drive. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Don't Drink and Drive.
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, got mine pinched too, those window motors have a lot of power.

It depends on the person, I get buzzed off a single beer. Some people can drink a few before feeling anything. Problem is, it's hard to pick out a drunk driver sometime until it's too late. But I definitely agree that the legal limit should be lower.

I also hate getting pulled over for not having my lights on. The left side of my bike houses the low beams and the right side houses the high beams. The cops here know jack shit about bikes so every time I get pulled over by one I have to flip on my brights to show him that both sides do in fact work. And don't even get me started on the integrated rear turn signals...

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Perhaps a police ed program of some kind?

Water weight is a big factor in how drunk you get and how quickly.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps