Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » To gentle shores (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To gentle shores
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't going to say anything but I figured that I have been here long enough that it might be nice to keep you informed, so anyway. I am going to my cousin's wedding in 20 minutes, and as she lives in Pasadena I shall be taking a cab for the swedish airport now, at 4:40am, and shall be spending 12 days in the city of crime scene investigators and hookers and nerf.

I don't remember if any flareist lives in LA but anyway, I'll be there. So, like, bye.

If I fly into an anomaly on the way over, I will find all your mothers in the past and manage to become all your fathers.
If the anomaly turns me inside out, I have a south african barrister who will show up in your conference room and tell you exactly why you must follow his commands to the last detail, or something inconcievably horrific will happen to him. He can't be bribed or wooed.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Direct flight, or are you stopping somewhere? Have a fun flight! See a lot of celebs! Have sex with Paris Hilton (apparently, it's all the rage).

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ew. No, just EW! I wouldn't touch that with a pole of any length. Because there's no excuse for pole abuse.

Her face looks like a stretched out gummi bear. And can you imagine the BMW you'd get out of her. And I'm not talking about the car. Bitch, Moan, Whine.

I'd rather bang that chick from that movie, you know, the one that didn't suck. Figuratively speaking...

Have a nice trip, don't get shot [Razz]

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(There aren't any CSIs set in Los Angeles. Or are there now?)

As it turns out I've been to a wedding in Pasadena too.

Michael and Diane are from Los Angeles, or the Greater Los Angeles Ravenous Metroplex Maw, anyway.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol System:
(There aren't any CSIs set in Los Angeles. Or are there now?)

He's probably referring to The Closer.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm actually living in Pasadena until the 31st, then I move back home to Monterey Park (8 miles south). PM me if you want to meet.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trip was ok except for terrible stopover in Munich, but now I'm here! And what place it is! Staying in Santa Monica (or "the big whore of the east" as all the tramps and squatters I talk to call it).

Pretzels and pumpkin latte! Help! I feel esoteric!

Vince Vaughn and what looked like the shadow of Wilford Brimley, in Farmer's Market! Sassy.

Twinky! It is like the sacramental wafer to this movie watcher, it is good and makes me slightly sick and diabetic-like. In for a penny as I say!

Men and women talking to themselves at 9 in the morning on the sidewalk. And without a handsfree, I frisked them to make sure no cheat.

Walk of fame with handprints is fun! was worth being molested by man in spiderman suit for several saucy minutes on sidewalk.

Batteries low, cya laterQ

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We did actually meet up, by the way. Nick is a very nice guy. We had Indian food and chatted about Star Trek and movies and other random things.

--------------------
life creation in progress

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diane:
We did actually meet up, breed, and had blind phone sex on Howard Stern's show by the way. Nick is a very nice guy, for a Frn'echNim. We had Indians for food and chatted about Star Trek pr0n and movies after white people getting raped by Mexican clowns and other random things silly things you can do in cally that The Hot Chilly Peppers Sing about... Taco Bell stores in cally really employ Honest Certifed Illegal Mexicans, too!

Hey, he met the bums on Santa Monica Blvd. Love that comic book store couple blocks up from the main drag. Was Hooter's still closed because of Health Issues? I really miss Cally (Was stationed at Pt Mugu for 3 years...)

[Big Grin]

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was he sexy? That's what we all want to know.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malnurtured Snay:
Direct flight, or are you stopping somewhere? Have a fun flight! See a lot of celebs! Have sex with Paris Hilton (apparently, it's all the rage).

Why not? The world's most overpaid useless backup goaltender did. Not overly long after his girlfriend had his child, no less.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because "Come in to the Hilton" is not just the motto of the HOTEL.

Seriously, that is the most worthless waste of humanity to ever walk the face of this Earth... OR any other one in the entire Megaverse.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

quote:
Originally posted by Pensive's Wetness:
quote:
Originally posted by Diane:
We did actually meet up, breed, and had blind phone sex on Howard Stern's show by the way. Nick is a very nice guy, for a Frn'echNim. We had Indians for food and chatted about Star Trek pr0n and movies after white people getting raped by Mexican clowns and other random things silly things you can do in cally that The Hot Chilly Peppers Sing about... Taco Bell stores in cally really employ Honest Certifed Illegal Mexicans, too!

Hey, he met the bums on Santa Monica Blvd. Love that comic book store couple blocks up from the main drag. Was Hooter's still closed because of Health Issues? I really miss Cally (Was stationed at Pt Mugu for 3 years...)

LMAO...oh lord. He said he went to Hooters but was unimpressed.

quote:
Liam:
Was he sexy? That's what we all want to know.

Yes, and I got to see his tatoos even [Wink] .

--------------------
life creation in progress

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*o_0*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did the tattoos say "Liam is awesome"? Becaues if not, I want answers.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps