Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Woah...Dude, surf the channel.... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Woah...Dude, surf the channel....
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember the episode where Rocko and Heffer go camping? Rocko goes to pick a pair of berries from bush and when he does a bear comes screaming out in pain from behind the bush. Definitely not a joke for kids. [Razz]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rocko was on before my time man, but I've seen a few episodes in re-runs. Not that particular one, but it does sound like something they'd pull...

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon the shows not that old!

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It ended in '96. I was what, 4 then? Anyway, untill I was in 2nd grade, all we had was basic cable. Public access, NBC, CBS, ABC, CBC, FOX, and religious stations were all I got. Rocko was on Nickelodian, if I'm not mistaken. I've seen a couple of episodes though, and, for a "kids" cartoon, it certainly has a lot of more adult themed toung-in-cheek jokes and references.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
Does anyone remember the episode where Rocko and Heffer go camping? Rocko goes to pick a pair of berries from bush and when he does a bear comes screaming out in pain from behind the bush. Definitely not a joke for kids. [Razz]

I remember seeing that and not being entirely sure I understood it, now that you mention it. But looking back, yes I did [Razz] I guess male children at least had a shot at getting the joke...

I also seem to remember Heffer basically getting masturbated by a milking machine on a ranch.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Which brings an interesting and slightly related question to mind. Do cows like being milked, having their utters tugged?

--------------------

-George Carlin

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're in pain if they don't get milked, so I'd presume yes.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vegetarians complain about what we've done to cows re:OUCH MY FUCKING UDDER. It may be a valid complaint. However...how would we fix the cows if we decided to?
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

I've just wondered if cowes derive some sort of pleasure from it. Other than releasing their stored milk. As to how we would "fix" the cows, as in, stop them from milking? Stop getting them knocked up.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

We've bred them to produce so much milk that they must be milked daily or be in extreme pain, or so I've heard. The 'how would we fix them' thing was mostly a joke.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.... hmmm too much BS to make it work (Registry edit? uh.. fucker yerself). i'll stick to Youtube/pr0n...

Jason of Starcommand... wow, older than i thought (and clearly dry humping Starwars)

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
We've bred them to produce so much milk that they must be milked daily or be in extreme pain, or so I've heard. The 'how would we fix them' thing was mostly a joke.

Oh. As far as I knew, cows are just like any other animal, only producing milk when nursing, thus requiring a constant stream of pregnant, or recently pregnant bowvines. I'd imagine that not being milked is like having to pee really badly, and being locked out of the bathroom. 2 But yeah, I guess breeding them to produce a lot of milk does make sense...

Pensive, however, seems to make less and less sense as the year goes on... [Wink]

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

No, you're right, I was only referring to the volume of milk produced during the nursing period. (Bovines, btw - 'bowvine' looks silly enough to tell you to avoid it ;P)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I'm understanding the initial, yet-unanswered question about cow milking pleasures... No, I'm pretty sure other animals' nipples are not erogenous.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Pensive, however, seems to make less and less sense as the year goes on... [Wink]

i didn't like the idea of a outside source changing my comp settings, just to see a video that i could see on Youtube without any adjustments to my registry, my home address or my kittens. That wasn't non-sencible, that was caution (something young Sean needs to learn as he grows older, wiser heh?) [Big Grin] Not everything on the Net is innocent nor non-harmful.

It seems nice but untrustworthy...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps