Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Bawdy humor

Author Topic: Bawdy humor
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was cleaning my room last week (a monumental task), and I found this flyer of a show from the Renaissance Fair just outside Los Angeles that I got a year ago when I went there. Well, it requires little explanation. *L* Sadly, though, I never got to see the show.

Testaclese and Ye Sack of Rome

Wherein Testaclese, bastard son of Fallopia of Athens, searches for ye Golden Flese, accompanied by Scrotus, ye wrinkled famile retainer, and his trusted packe of sturdie Trojans, & does battle with Roman legions & Polyphemus the spitting Cyclops.

------------------
"I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know."
--Picard to Data, "In Theory"

JazzJunky
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh....I just thought this was relevant:

LOA nickamed me Jessticlese, God of hormones.

*L* Don't ask.....

------------------
"Yeah, it hurt a bit, but the chicks dig it...."
-Prince Albert

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ew.

------------------
"Have you ever seen a bloody egg? Glass in hand, laying up in bed?"
--
They Might Be Giants

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
o_O Fascinating.

------------------
Right, cheers, thanks a lot-Patsy Stone "Ab-Fab"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember, on one of the very few episodes of Drew Carey's Whose Line Is It, Anyway? that I've seen, he had the actors improvising different forms of acting. They would be going along, and he would suddenly stop them and they had to instantly change to whatever he said. The last one was "Greek Drama" (or something like that). The one guy simply took a step across the stage and, w/ a sweep of his arm, addressed the other as "Testicles". Basically, everyone rolled over laughing and that was the end of that particular sketch... *grin*

------------------
"Essentially, a great rock in space."
-Spock, describing the Regula planetoid, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps