Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Styrofoaman?

Author Topic: Styrofoaman?
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what ever happened to Styrofoaman? Last I knew, Brian and Liz had moved their metal and plastics operation to Canada, but that was two years ago. Anyone have further information on them? Contact information? I can't find a thing.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That information is sealed under Parliamentary Order 421.5, & as such is not available to those without the proper authorization & required need. You do not fall under that category.

Suffice it to say that all you have known has been changed.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Shik, long time no see...
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Styrofoaman's best friend was thrown back in time (via a black hole- somehow to now and as a result, Styrofoaman is now 25 years old, never joined Flare, is single and sleeps with green chicks.

Strangely, he now has no older brother for some reason.
Huh. Go figure.

Also, his car is now five miles long.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh... wow. Yeah, um. Hm. What Shik said.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Styrofoaman is around but things are not as they seem.

Mental illness, and finding out things aren't as you thought... yeah.

Well suffice to say things are going better. I don't have my yahoo messenger account but I can be reached via MSN or email at [email protected].

Not going to discuss my particular situation on a public forum but thanks's for wondering about me, Omega. [Smile]

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heeey- there's Foamy!
Welcome back- you cant have mental illness without your friends at Flare!
We know crazy.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I got you all beat, I had four separate personalities living in my head, including the default setting.

TOP THAT ONE, EH? [Razz]

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Well, at least you aren't lonely.

Hmmm...you could assign them all ranks and TOS Trek uniforms, pretend your body is a ship and your "crew" must navigate the dangerous sector that is your daty-to-day life.

Just dont let yuor boss hear you fire torpedos at him.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps