Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Stop messing with my mind!!

Author Topic: Stop messing with my mind!!
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My little cousins (a 4-yr-old and a 2-yr-old) recently saw Phantom Menace, and my uncle (their father) now buys them SW products. Today at their house I glanced at a pack of unofficial trading cards (no company name or copyright on them). At first glance, they were just some pictures with glitters and shiny stuff on them, but something else caught my eye. I won't explain any further. See for yourself.

See it?

Well, I for one wouldn't mind if he were part of the UFP.

Affiliated with the Ferengi? Well, can't say I'm surprised.

Didn't think the Tal Shiar would give up after failing the attempt to steal USS Prometheus...

Watch out, Starfleet.

I have NEVER seen this picture anywhere else. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

------------------
"I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know."
--Picard to Data, "In Theory"

Deep6
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weird.......

------------------
"There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others."

-Niccolo Machiavelli

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is either someone's idea of a joke, or there's somebody out there who reallllly doesn't know their sci-fi... *L*

------------------
"Essentially, a great rock in space."
-Spock, describing the Regula planetoid, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To make it even wierder, I recognise those emblems as some rather doctored-up renderings found in the computer game Star Trek: The Next Generation: Birth of the Federation and not your standard ones...

------------------
"You're not quite evil enough. You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil, just one calorie, not evil enough."
-The good Doctor and his son, Scot

[This message has been edited by The_Tom (edited August 01, 1999).]

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are also the emblems in the Star Trek card game.

------------------
Saving the world: $50.
Saving the universe: $1,000,000
Saving your marraige: Sorry, I don't do that.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Ben... they're differen. These are definitely unique (or at least were) to BotF.

------------------
"You're not quite evil enough. You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil, just one calorie, not evil enough."
-The good Doctor and his son, Scot

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps