Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » *sings* She's leaving home (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *sings* She's leaving home
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jarring in the sense of Pennsylvanian, or so the program says.

------------------
"Well, I guess we're an Ovaltine family."
"MORE OVALTINE PLEASE!"
-American Radio Ads... *gag*... one more reason I'm glad to be above the 49th.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, Metropolitan Theater & Arts building. Gotcha. Thanks.

Location? Directions from the freeway? Location of the box office? Better yet, could you just go and pick me up...oh, three or four tickets?

------------------
"Just because you're floating doesn't mean you haven't drowned."
--
They Might Be Giants

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you seriously goign to come see the concert???? If you are, we'll talk, okay? Hehehe....

Gotta go.. Initiation awaits!

------------------
The greatest single cause of athiesm in the world today are christians who acknowledge things with their lips and then walk out the door and deny them by their lifestyle.

THAT is what and unbelieving world simply finds Unbelievable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a sweet girl, really. "Are you really going to see the concert?" she asks. You're suggesting that I would miss the one chance in my life to travel to what has become my holy place, the altar upon which I can offer myself up to the musical spirits of the infinite realm?

"Are you really going?" she asks. Ha. Does the Monarch Butterfly return to Mexico's sunny mountainsides to give birth to the next generation of pretty butterflies? Does the salmon overcome net and dam and predator to end its life in one glorious spawning? Do dreamy, misled teenagers travel to Los Angeles by bus to seek out unconditional love from the world of celebrity?

What could stop me, that's a better question. Does lead block a neutrino? Can the wind be stopped by a single man? Can the sun and all the stars in all the skies on every world be held from their ancient and majestic destiny? Can even a shield stop Shai-halud?

No, I'm probably not going. I doubt anyone will want to go with me, and I'm too much of a coward to drive to Spokane all by my lonely pathetic self, and I've never been anywhere, much less driven there myself. Better to wallow in my own stinking pity. Alas! Cruel fate, what tricks you play! Say a prayer for me, for I am Babylon.

------------------
"Just because you're floating doesn't mean you haven't drowned."
--
They Might Be Giants

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L* Sol.... too much of a coward to drive to Spokane by your lonely pathetic self???? Oh, goodness... hehehehe.... make the drive, man.... it's good for ya ;-)

------------------
The greatest single cause of athiesm in the world today are christians who acknowledge things with their lips and then walk out the door and deny them by their lifestyle.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well.. it is scary. There's like, Ritzville... and Moses Lake...

------------------
"Well, I guess we're an Ovaltine family."
"MORE OVALTINE PLEASE!"
-American Radio Ads... *gag*... one more reason I'm glad to be above the 49th.

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

Sol, it's not scary... *L* I live here, I thikn I'd know if it was scary... hehehe.... Coeur D'alene on the other hand, now THAT'S scary.... *shudders* But Spokane< Not even close!

~LOA

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps