Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Birthdays and stuff

Author Topic: Birthdays and stuff
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As many of you on my ICQ may have found out, today is my birthday. I am ten mins away from leaving here to go home from college, and hopefully, they have a party in mind for me...

I've gone through many years of school stuff for my birthday, it landing right as school starts, and before now, it was always disappointing...Now, short on cash and low on supplies, I would be most grateful for such stuff!

Wish me luck, people, and see you when I get back...

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

monkeyboy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Today is a good day to have a bday isn't it??
Happy birthday to all ppl who have there bday on Sept the 4th, they be the best, and brightest around!.

(In case anyone has not figured why I am making such noise for Sept the 4th, it's cause it's my birthday to0. The big 20)

------------------
I did'nt do it.

IP: Logged
Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Happy Birthday!!

I'll be 21 in less than a month too, whoohoo! Now I can even get wasted when I'm in the States!

I should hope that all of you know me at least well enough to know that I'm joking! *grins* Hey, what're you doing looking at this anyways? Man you're a smart puppy, give yourself a pat on the back. 8)

------------------
"You're just about as useful as .JPGs to Helen Keller."

- Weird Al (It's All About The Pentiums)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pats back*

"It's not my birthday, it's not today. It's not my birthday so why do you lunge out at me? When the word comes down 'Never more will be around', though I'll wish we were there, I was less then we could bear, and I'm not the only dust my mother raised."
--
It's Not My Birthday, by TMBG

Happy birthday!

------------------
"Just because you're floating doesn't mean you haven't drowned."
--
They Might Be Giants

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*gives himself a pat on the back*

And, happy birthday!

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited September 04, 1999).]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My birthday's on the 7th. Does that count? No?! *sulks*

Happy Birthday, Brian. 8)

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!!!

------------------
"If you will not have me as myself, Perhaps as someone else. Perhaps as you, I'll be worth noticing. Then even a eunuch won't resist, The power of one kiss, from such as me.
I'll be that girl: and you would be right over. If I were a field, you would be in clover. If I were the sun, you would be in shadow. If I had a gun, there'd be no tomorrow."
~ Barenaked Ladies

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May your well-wishers dump large amounts of birthday-related loot upon you (but not so much as to cause injury).

--Baloo

------------------
We are born naked, wet, and hungry.
Then things get worse.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Mother's birthday was today....

My personal opinion on birthdays is that they suck. But i probably think that because nothing go has ever happened on my birthday.... but you know...

Anyway, Happy Birthday Jeff! Hope all is well

~LOA

------------------
The greatest single cause of athiesm in the world today are christians who acknowledge things with their lips and then walk out the door and deny them by their lifestyle.

THAT is what and unbelieving world simply finds Unbelievable.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! Well, all I got was a long sleeved shirt and some foodstuffs... not bad... but my parents also didn't mention the $200 I owe em...so that's a good sign too!

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, y'all.

------------------
Avon: "You really do believe in taking risks, don't you?"
Tarrant: "Calculated risks."
Avon: "Calculated on what? Your fingers?"
-- Blake's Seven, Ultraworld

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy bday Jeff.

It's my birthday on the 20th. Is September is a busy time of year for bd's isn't it?

It has a good and bad side

Good, cause you're one of the oldest in your school year (over here at lesat).

Bad, cause you'll never know if it was just a hell of a new year's party...

------------------
"Ray...the next time someone asks you if you're a god you say 'Yes!'"
-Winston Zeddmore

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps