Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Parole's over...

Author Topic: Parole's over...
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the mad rush back to the books has pretty much ended, but poor old me has held out this long at home. No more.

If you've been here for more than, say, six months, chances are you know of *ahem*, the proxy. I'll spare you guys the lecture this time, but the various consequences of my impisonment behind should be pretty well rooted in your minds by now...

Anyway, goodbye!

*attempts to come up with something more masculine than blowing kisses*

*farts*

------------------
"Well, I guess we're an Ovaltine family."
"MORE OVALTINE PLEASE!"
-American Radio Ads... *gag*... one more reason I'm glad to be above the 49th.

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*has obviously not been paying attention*
I know not of "the proxy" but I can perform a public service my wafting the air whilst waving.

Blimey, now we know why you should "never turn your back on a Breen!"

I need clarification here, BTW.

------------------
Oh Mr Rasberry, so sharp your juices!

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Cartman speak* I spoke to Tom on ICQ once - anyone wanna touch me? 8)

It's all down to proxy servers and firewalls and such like, Monty. I can't get ICQ at work because of a firewall and the proxy we use. . . which is rather embarrassing since I'm one of the two people who are supposed to know all about it. It's being investigated. . . not that I'd have time to talk to anyone.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(60's mode) FREE THE_TOM!!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!
UP AGAINST THE WALL!!!! RIGHT ON!!!!!!! (/60's mode)

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the Breen are going into hibernation again?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this mean the moderater position is up for grabs?

J/K!!!!!

Really, that sucks....

------------------
"If you will not have me as myself, Perhaps as someone else. Perhaps as you, I'll be worth noticing. Then even a eunuch won't resist, The power of one kiss, from such as me.
I'll be that girl: and you would be right over. If I were a field, you would be in clover. If I were the sun, you would be in shadow. If I had a gun, there'd be no tomorrow."
~ Barenaked Ladies

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't it because it's a Christian school/college/uni/brothel or something, and that it's network administrators obviously know about First of Two, and are keeping everyone well away?

------------------
"Why can we never meet anyone nice?"
"Why can we never meet anyone who can shoot straight?"
-Lister and the cat

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. Though the concept of a Christian brothel intrigues me.

No, Tom goes to your average everyday 19th century boarding school.

------------------
"Recombination, then Viacom; Safeway."
--
Soul Coughing

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
19th century? Poor Tom...

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps