Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Lounge Music

Author Topic: Lounge Music
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be very afraid!!! presenting The Be Five.
http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue125/sounds.html

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm getting a File Not Found error.

------------------
"Recombination, then Viacom; Safeway."
--
Soul Coughing

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue125/sound.html

Okay, try now.

------------------
In the race against ignorance, ignorance has a head start.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD!! WHO'S NEXT???

Will we see soon cast members of Deep Space Nine or Voyager singing?? Wait a minute, some of them can sing, but not all.

I heard Brent Spiner's CD and it was good. I heard Jeri Ryan sing in the episode "The Killing Game" and she sounded great (Unless her voice was *fixed* to hide some imperfections). I'd mention others, but I'm leaving to watch a recording of the MTV Video Music awards now to see if my Backstreet Boys won...

------------------
"It's not right, but it's okay. I'm gonna make it anyway. Pack your bags, up and leave. Don't you dare come running back to me.

It's not right, but it's okay. I'm gonna make it anyway. Close the door behind, leave your key. I'd rather be alone than unhappy."

-Whitney Houston

[This message has been edited by Michael_T (edited September 11, 1999).]

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus H. Christ...has this been proven?!

*Recalls "Bilbo Baggins" and L.intheS.withD, and shudders*

And I'm sorry to see the Boys didn't win a thing, being totally eclipsed by Lauren Hill and Fat Boy Slim. Shame, that.

OR NOT!

------------------
The unexplained phenomenon that crippled the U.S.S. Unimpeachable --
Gaseous Anomaly...
What anomalises gaseously.

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually the Back Street Boys won the Viewers Choice Award. I actually wished that Korn won more awards, but was surprised the Beastie Boys actually won one and I really really liked there speech, did everyone notice how quiet it got, I think some people where embarassed.

------------------
HMS White Star (your local friendly agent of Chaos:-) )

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually wish that the MTV award show had been witness to the coming of Surtur the fire demon, who would turn the flesh of all participants into a boiling flaming mass. Then the Earth herself would open up and swallow the stinking remains into her depths, never to be seen again.

------------------
"Recombination, then Viacom; Safeway."
--
Soul Coughing

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey as long as the Beastie Boys don't die it's cool with me .

------------------
HMS White Star (your local friendly agent of Chaos:-) )

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol System: I think you're referring to the lovely and graceous Marilyn, but she/he couldn't make it this year.

watched the whole 3 hours on videotape, spent a lot of time with the thumb on FF-->

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It will end in fire"

thanks Baloo, looks like I tacked on a s.
------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

[This message has been edited by Kosh (edited September 12, 1999).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps