Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Just when you think you've seen it all....

Author Topic: Just when you think you've seen it all....
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russian Prison Tatoos.

Why should I comment, the site does well enough on it's very own.

------------------
We sneaked into the nearby Peabody Museum. There, under the smiling eyes of four stuffed Eskimos, we expressed our love physically, as was the style at the time.
~ C. Mongomery Burns

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, cool! Disturbing AND informative. Though all that red is a tad annoying. I really like their image map, even if it is a bit confusing.

------------------
"Recombination, then Viacom; Safeway."
--
Soul Coughing

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, that'll teach me not to post before I've said everything I want to.

I'd have to say my favorite is the shot of the man and woman kissing. It's done in a way that reminds me of the posters for old movies. Except for the tattoo on the man's hand. I should email them and ask if I can use that picture.

Also, what's up with the juxtaposition of tattooed people and nontattoed sparsely clad women? Very curious.

------------------
"Recombination, then Viacom; Safeway."
--
Soul Coughing

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps