Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » What to do with tommorrow

Author Topic: What to do with tommorrow
gravie
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was working today, actually just got there. And I see the Ambulance outside of our work. I walk down the hall and on the floor is a co-worker of mine. His name is David and is a very cool guy, very calm, gentle, and has a wonderful wife who teaches the 5th grade. There he lay, out cold. His blood pressure was 60/? so low it wouldn't register. I know that he has a family history of Anurisums (not spelled correct) but it were at any time your viens or main artiries (ok spelled wrong again)...burst and can't be repaired easlly....did I tell you his father died at 40, his sister died at 40 and he lost a nephew, his sisters son last year at the age of 16, all to this same problem..so there he lay....finally they took him, oh and by the way he is just 36, so out the door and to the hospital. It has been 3 hours since i got off work and yet to hear how surgery went....Why am I writing this....cause I just want to know?
What will you do tommorrow?

------------------
"I want to change the way the world effects me"
http://members.theglobe.com/ddunehew/default.html

IP: Logged
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch!

I hope he's okay, then.

Was he a close friend?

--Baloo

------------------
Archives are a thing of the past.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That happened to a woman here where I work. Thing opened up on her at home one night. She was off work for several weeks, but survived and is back strong. Hope it goes as well for your friend.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would it have anything to do with varicose veins?

The mother of a girl I went to school with had varicose veins. Unfortunately, she was alone in the kitchen when they burst, and the poor woman bled to death. Very sad.

Hope your friend makes it.

------------------
The unexplained phenomenon that crippled the U.S.S. Unimpeachable --
Gaseous Anomaly...
What anomalises gaseously.

gravie
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David is in ICU! was in surgery 6 hours. lost his sleen and alot of blood......Now he will live live minute by minute.......

------------------
"I want to change the way the world effects me"
http://members.theglobe.com/ddunehew/default.html

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps