Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Beating gravie to the punch (line)

Author Topic: Beating gravie to the punch (line)
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gravie: Neener-neener!

This Blonde was getting sick of being made fun of, so she dyed her hair brown.

Now that she was happy nobody would make fun of her, she wanted to test it. So she's out in her car driving, when she sees a farmer with sheep. so she thinks about how to show she�s smart and she goes to the farmer & tells him,"If I can guess how many sheep you have, you will give me one.

So the farmer agrees and she says 256. It's correct so she says" I'll take that furry one there.

When she's leaving, the farmer tells her, if I can guess the real color of your hair, will you give me my dog back?

------------------
A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! I posted the same joke back when you held the blonde joke competition!!

So neener neener to you, Baloo!

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

------------------
A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps