Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Howdy, Heidi!

Author Topic: Howdy, Heidi!
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming to you live from the "groovy" State Fair, it's me. Woo-hoo. It's telling that the biggest attraction is this "wonderous world of online stuff" booth. Fun, no? Anyway, I'm just resting here, wondering when the huge man-eating clowns will be released for the parade.

Boy, it's hard to be witty in a public setting. I think I had better just cut my loses and go back to checking the history file on this thing.

Oh, these are all boring! Stupid net filters...

Uh oh, authority figure approaching. Talktoyoulaterbye.

------------------
I do indeed and shall continue
Dispatch the shiftless man to points beyond
--
Soul Coughing

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol System: Strange and Dangerous in public places.

------------------
I took in a movie. An appalling little piece of filth. Its leading lady was a blonde harlot who spent half the film strolling around naked as a jaybird! No, just give the Great Unwashed a pair of oversized breasts and a happy ending, and they'll oink for more every time.
~C. Mongomery Burns

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More like strange and quiet.

I did trick some old lady into looking at my site, though.

------------------
--
Soul Coughing

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The police have been notified, and an extensive search for Sol's body will commence forthwith.

------------------
The unexplained phenomenon that crippled the U.S.S. Unimpeachable --
Gaseous Anomaly...
What anomalises gaseously.

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh...

------------------
"I promise you, Wilma, that not one man on this force will rest until the criminal scum that did this are behind bars. Now let's go get a bite to eat." - Frank Drebbin, Detective Lieutenant in Police Squad

IP: Logged
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star system on the loose.

I can sense the enthusiasm of this fair emanating off the computer screen.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All right people, move along, there's nothing to see here!!

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

I'm tempted to comment on how this same attraction was filled to overflowing last year, yet was only sparsely populated this year. Suggesting, perhaps, that the Internet is no longer considered to be something that people cannot see in their ordinary lives.

Two-headed cattle, on the other hand, remain in great demand.

------------------
--
Soul Coughing

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooo, you have a two headed cow!! I wanna see!

------------------
I took in a movie. An appalling little piece of filth. Its leading lady was a blonde harlot who spent half the film strolling around naked as a jaybird! No, just give the Great Unwashed a pair of oversized breasts and a happy ending, and they'll oink for more every time.
~C. Mongomery Burns

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps