Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I have finally returned!

Author Topic: I have finally returned!
Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, after an absence since July 24, I have finally found my way back to the forums. School has been time-consuming, not difficult so far. Strange considering it's the second best high school in the US. Also strangely, my grades are significantly higher than they were in middle school. My lowest grade right now is about 97.3%. Anyways, will someone update me as to any new happeneing in the Trek and Solarflare universe while I spend the entire weekend reading through posts since July?

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume you mean "second best public high school."

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I firmly believe that the entire Star Trek universe exists only to make sure we continue to appreciate Star Wars and Babylon 5." - Andy Ihnatko

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that I do.

------------------

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back! The way it's filling up around here is rather creepy. How many more will fit in before our inevitable descent into anarchy and cannibalism?

In the interim we have been communally seeking to improve ourselves.... and enrich ourselves. In other words we've been sitting around staring into the middle distance occassionally scratching, or going to get more snackfood.

------------------
"FOOLS! Will I have to kill them ALL?!?!"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, welcome back (scratches)

------------------
One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor. George Carlin

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*tears the Shipmaster limb from limb,takes the first bite,adds pepper and then continues eating*

Oh, welcome back FS.

------------------
Do business with us, or we'll ruin you.

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back FS. The place just hasn't been the same since you left. We actually got stuff done.

------------------
If you need it I can build it. Just as long as there is a box of junk for me to use.

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's begun!

------------------
Do business with us, or we'll ruin you.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps