Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » New Car! � ) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New Car! � )
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, indeedy. Today I bought myself a second-hand Peugeot 306, 18 months old with 18,000 miles on the clock. It's red. 8)

------------------
Remo Williams: "Chiun, you're amazing!"
Chiun: "No! I am BETTER than that!"

- Remo: Unarmed and Dangerous (1986)

Starfleet Weapons & Tactics

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice car.

Wanna show me what it can do?

------------------
"You will be swept away....
You, your men, your ship, your WORLDS!"

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, fuck. PLEASE tell me that ad wasn't for this make of car. . .
Lt. Tom
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?
IP: Logged
Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a second, I thought that profanity was prohibited in the forums? Anyway, I also just got a new car. I had to get rid or my 1998 M Roadster to get it though. I traded it for a 2000 M5 sedan. Michael_T thinks I lost my mind, since he drives one also. He told me I should have kept it so that we can switch cars. He said, and I quote, " Why the hell did you do that for babe. I have an M5, you have an M Roadster. WE COULD HAVE BORROWED EACH OTHER'S CAR!!! YOU DIDN'T NEED TO TRADE THE ROADSTER!!!" I think that he is a bit addictive to cars, among other things...

------------------
He can't be unoriginal
The way I feel is sexual
The way I feel is sexual.

He can't be just intellectual
The way I feel is sexual
The way I feel is sexual
When you're next to me.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am officially dumbfounded. In other words...wha?

------------------
"And if we weren't good to you, Dave, you shouldn't take it all the way to your grave."
--
Will Rigby

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Justin, I still think that you were temporarily insane when you traded your M Roadster for the the same model BMW I drive. I would have let you borrow my car, you know. Anyway, that used Peugot sounds interesting. I would have someone check out that car to see if it's a lemon. You never know until it could be too late.

------------------
I don't care who you are, where you're from
What you did, as long as you love me.
Who you are, where you're from

-Backstreet Boys

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee, I think it's the very same car and the very same ad. Now hurry up, I think Monty's waiting for an answer.

------------------
Do business with us, or we'll ruin you.

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I hope it stays in one piece

------------------
"Diplomacy is the art of Internationalising an issue to your advantage"

Field Marshal Military Project
http://fieldmarshal.virtualave.net

The First One
Member # 35

Well, I've only taken it for one test drive, but I was cruising aong at 60 without any feeling that the car was straining.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You both have BMW M5s?! YOU SUCK!

Oh well, just get me a BMW Z8 and I'll be happy

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*feels the upholstry and writhes in pleasure*

------------------
"You will be swept away....
You, your men, your ship, your WORLDS!"

The First One
Member # 35

*runs over Monty, then reverses and does it again*
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it sucks, my parents would only let me buy two cars. Justin on the other hand can own 4 cars. Oh, if you guys think that we seem like spoiled, I stress out that I PAID for the cars and the insurance. Justin also PAID for the car and pays for the insurance. So the money comes out of our pocket.

------------------
I don't care who you are, where you're from
Who you are, where you're from

-Backstreet Boys

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to offend, but I really can't feel sorry for someone who is only allowed to own two cars. *sarcasm mode off*

Especially when they can afford to buy 4. And what in Charles' name would ya want with 4 cars? Worried about getting really fat and having to sit across the front seats of all of them or something?

Jeez, I'm overdrawn and have still gotta buy Christmas presents, and let's not think about New Year's.

------------------
"Give me a f*cking..."
-Jubilee McGann

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps