Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Flare UK Xmas Bash! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Flare UK Xmas Bash!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As this isn't likely to be sroted out here, anyone who still wants to come can e-mail me. Lee still wants to do it.

------------------
*gasp* "The pictures...they're...coming...alive!"
-Abe Simpson, on the miracle of the moving image

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since Monty's gone back up to bonnie Scotland for the Christmas break, we should probably leave this til the new millennium when we can all get together (hopefully). I can't do next Saturday now because there's a whole load of us going to a close friends 21st here in Manchester, so that screws me up for the rest of the year because next Saturday was the last day I could get to London before the new year.(I'm going back home for the christmas break too).

I'm still here for another week and a half before I go home, so Liam or Lee, let me know either here or on e-mail what's going on.

------------------
The line must be drawn here, this far, no further. Picard, First Contact

The line has to be drawn here, this far and no further. Quark, Dogs of War

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps