Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » On my rise to power... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: On my rise to power...
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's ok, Canada is next. We'll finish the job we started we started back in 1812...

First on the order of Conquering...Your beer industry! BWAHAHAHAHAH!

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't that war a failure?

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, we were just biding our time...

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

[This message was edited by Jeff Raven on April 22, 1999.]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another rule:

If you happen to lose once, never ever say that you'll win the next time. Such an act assures another defeat.

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and if you ever go to a war, make sure it is with a fairly evenlyy matched country, and just fight dirty. If you go against a group that you completly outmatch, you'll loose. Big time.

Oh, and if you ever build a fortress capable of destroying a planet, and it's attacked by a small group of, say, 30 little ships, don't stand their winging about how you never expected that, and don't send out 12 lttle ships to destroy them. Send the 3000 of the little f*chers that you've git stashed away on that thing, and blow the good buys to ickle bits.

Oh, and if you ever do design a superweaponn, amke sure it hasn't got a weakness that 'no-one will ever find, and if they do will find it nearly impossiible to exploit'

And if a secret agent comes up to you and TELLS YOU HIS REAL NAME...kill him.

And kill David Hasselhoff, and steal his car.

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and remember. These are the droids you're looking for.

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no overwhelming desire to rule the world. Just to cause a nuclear war that destroys it. Is that too much to ask?

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not if you're a yank..*L*

------------------
'Sir, you've been ordered not to take Polermo'

'Ring General HQ, ask them if they want me to give it back'.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps