Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Bugger

Author Topic: Bugger
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've got all the stuff sorted for my uni reapplication. Filling in the forms and all that, until I came to the last page, the referee's comments. Bugger.

Now, if you're under 21 and have just left school, then you're headmaster filles it in. If your in full time application, then your employer fills it in.

Unfortunatly there isn't a contingency for "not enjoying his course so leaves it at the start of the year to reapply somewhere better doing something he's good at".

Anyone wanna give me a reference? I'm clean and usually no more than 10 minutes late.

------------------
"Obesity. Adiposity. Corpulence. Whatever word you use, it represents one thing: being a big fatass."

Geraldo Rivera

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contact the university you're applying to and see what they'll accept for that form; there's usually a wide range of options.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Ou tou kratountos h� polis nomizetai" - Creon

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I the Orion Syndicate and Godfather of Trek would like to stand as a referee for the gorgeous Mr Liam Kavanagh.

He may appear to be pretty strange at first but after a couple of years of knowing him, you soon realise that he's not all that bad. Considering the amount and strength of beer he drinks, he still makes it in for lectures only ten minutes late. That just goes to show his commitment to what he does and his need to see it through (this situation excluded of course).

He has the ability to get on with everyone and can make friends very easily, and I would be happy to act as referee and reccommend him for the change. Now PLEASE take him off our hands.

------------------
The line must be drawn here, this far, no further. Picard, First Contact

The line has to be drawn here, this far and no further. Quark, Dogs of War

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited December 11, 1999).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps