Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » LEGO Naboo Fighter Instructions Request (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LEGO Naboo Fighter Instructions Request
Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lost mine, and I would really like to rebuild it.

Anyone have a scanner and the instructions? Could ya scan them in for me, please? I would be ever-so-greatful!

Thank you in advance!

------------------
If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

My Stuff!

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Related to Star Wars, should go there......

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering the fact that it has to do with something that actually exists and such, I felt it should go here. I mean, why put something in Star Wars if it wont be read? I really need these instructions, not some �ongo telling me what to do.

------------------
If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

My Stuff!

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since it's not directly related to Star Wars any more than Legos, it could go in either forum.

Regardless, I might have those instructions...I'll look for them later.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Ou tou kratountos h� polis nomizetai" - Creon

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh*

------------------
"The demon was an idea, the demon is awake. Scratch mark left across the surface of your mind. This hour now upon us, the hour has now arrived."
--
Soul Coughing

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Tahna didn't say anything even remotely rude, and Sunspot still snapped back at him.

*sings* Someone's theory doesn't work

------------------
"Obesity. Adiposity. Corpulence. Whatever word you use, it represents one thing: being a big fatass."

Geraldo Rivera

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tahna says things like "should go there" when the more polite form would be something like, "probably might be better suited to there." But Tahna isn't an admin, anyway.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who the fuck CARES?!

------------------
"SHOES!"

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Sunspot did, obviously. If you don't care, you don't need to read the thread.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just out of curiosity, what on Earth is a "ñongo"?

------------------
"Back in the 14th century, stair-stepping to the oldies was not considered manly."
-John Scalzi, on the longbow as the best weapon of the second millennium

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something you wouldn't want to get caught up yer arse, I'll wager.

------------------
"Obesity. Adiposity. Corpulence. Whatever word you use, it represents one thing: being a big fatass."

Geraldo Rivera

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, No, No... I don't mean that, I mean who CARES what forum the thread belongs to?! ... Just answer the kid's question! *LOL*

------------------
"SHOES!"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

She's right y'know. Constantly saying "ooh, this is in the sad-plebs forum, when it should be in the boring wankers forum" doesn't make you look cool and hard. If you want to look like that, try smoking instead.

------------------

Geraldo Rivera

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides, I and I alone determine what goes in the boring wankers forum. The power!

------------------
"The demon was an idea, the demon is awake. Scratch mark left across the surface of your mind. This hour now upon us, the hour has now arrived."
--
Soul Coughing

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Can't resist.]

Sol: "I and I alone determine what goes in the boring wankers forum."

I suppose you were granted that authority based on the theory that it takes one to know one?

[Ducks.]

------------------
I once lost my corkscrew and had to live on food and water for several days
-W.C. Fields
http://members.tripod.com/~Bob_Baloo/index.htm

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps