Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Interrogation of Fabrux (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Interrogation of Fabrux
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, everyone says I'm going to be the next Bill Gates, so....

And some momentary stupidness came over me. I gave into the Macs. Now I have been saved, by Compaq!

------------------
I'm blue, da ba dee, da ba dai, da ba dee, da ba dai

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, people tell me I'll be the next Bill Gates also. That frightens me to no end.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"My son and I have this wonderful kind of rivalry. Since I've taken over the Mac department in our home, he's seen fit to take over the PC. I have a routine I do for him, walking down the hall, bumping into walls, doing corkscrews and stumbling. I tell him I'm a Windows operating system." - John de Lancie

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL*

Frankintosh Computers... It could work.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Fabrux's interrogation would be better if it was done when he admitted to us that he wanted a Mac. Crying shame, cuz I've got nothing to interrogate Fabrux about.

Oh well.

*picks up very large rocket launcher, fires in the general location of Fabrux*

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*does Homerscream*

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But now he believes in The Power of The Compaq? Isn't that almost as bad?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
** Straps electrodes all over Fabrux **

Let us begin:

WHO DOES NUMBER TWO WORK FOR???

I think I shall ask again, but will turn on the electricity this time ** turns all electrodes on **

** turns power up **

** turns power up again **

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

NUMBER TWO WORKS FOR DR. EVIL!!

------------------

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WRONG!!!

** gives Fabrux a massive electrical shock, and then a kick in the jimmy **

[This message has been edited by Enterprise (edited December 29, 1999).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

NUMBER TWO WORKS FOR YOU!

Note: This thread cannot continue. I am now Acting Frank, therefore, I cannot continue to be interrogated. Sorry :P

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"My son and I have this wonderful kind of rivalry. Since I've taken over the Mac department in our home, he's seen fit to take over the PC. I have a routine I do for him, walking down the hall, bumping into walls, doing corkscrews and stumbling. I tell him I'm a Windows operating system." - John de Lancie

Enterprise
Member # 48

I'm afraid I don't understand. Why can't we continue?
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because Acting as Frank, he doesn't think nor feel like 'Fabrux' anymore. He believes in singular views about the Defiant, among other things. And, as such, cannot be interrogated like 'Fabrux' anymore.

But, that's not to say we can't have fun...

*Pulls out a Tom Jones record, and uses it as a substitute for his fig leaf, which is at the cleaners.*

Where were we?

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhh.... If Fabrux is Acting Frank, what's Frank then? Acting Fabrux? Ohhh FRAAAAANK? *cracks whip*

------------------
"SHOES!"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

There. See? Now I don't have to convince/brainwash Fabrux as to how long the Defiant is. Now he knows.

Frank is gone for a couple days, so I assume that's why Fabrux is Acting Frank. Perhaps I should make him Acting Elim when I go away next week... Hmm...

Who's Acting CC? Jubes? TSN?

------------------

Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*comes in with a black bag and a taser gun*

Well, whoever you are, you haven't been interrogated by me yet. And I have very effective methods on getting my way, and answers.

*takes out a long, steel, cold, object from the bag*

------------------
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right, be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time

-Britney Spears

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps