Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Signature and status line test (Page 6)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Signature and status line test
Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could be the way Yanks spell "colour".

------------------
Devil: Oh look at the time! I'm late for services.
Stone: Services?
Devil: A group of young teenagers that have been celebrating the Black Sabbath are planning on deep-sixing their gym teacher tonight. I'm gonna go and give them a little encouragement.

Brimstone. May it rest in syndication.

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO,THAT'S NOT IT!

Maybe this..?

------------------
Devil: A group of young teenagers that have been celebrating the Black Sabbath are planning on deep-sixing their gym teacher tonight. I'm gonna go and give them a little encouragement.

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

Ok,I don't know howamny permutations of the fontcolor command I've tried, but this is getting beyond the beyonds of the goings-on in a tenement house.

------------------

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

C'mon,c'mon,C'MON!!!

YESYESYESYESYES!!!

Sorry about the multiple posts, all. This was driving me cracked.

Thanks to an unwitting Baloo and a November 4th post of his that aided me immeasureably.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Gaseous Anomaly (edited March 13, 2000).]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear lord, eight posts in the same thread by the same person in 25 minutes! AAUUGGHH!!

------------------
693 consecutive rejections by women since January 1993.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never mind me, just testing-by

------------------
"When You're Up to Your Ass in Alligators, Today Is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life."

-- Management slogan, Ridcully-style (Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent, Discworld)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prakesh's Star Trek Site

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And again...

------------------
"When You're Up to Your Ass in Alligators, Today Is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life."

-- Management slogan, Ridcully-style (Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent, Discworld)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

I really like Discworld, I really do...

------------------
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have absolutely no idea what you're all at, especially you, Gaseous Anomaly.This is my 3rd or 4th post, so only another 246 or so before I can change my "status line".

By the way, Eiffel65 suck.
Literally.
Because Eiffel65 are gay, people.The lyrics for that song were originally "I'm blue I'm in need of a guy......", but were edited, for the sake of sales I suppose.

Not a lot of people know that.

------------------
Try not.
Do.
Or Do not.
There is no try.

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I'd mention that the Smashing Pumpkins' new album is excellent. (Ahaa!! only another 245 posts and individuality is mine).
I think there are one or two Pumpkins fans out there.
Eh?

Eh?

Eh?

------------------
Try not.
Do.
Or Do not.
There is no try.

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, this has really really gotten out of hand.

------------------
7 alarm clock: "Do not touch me."
Dilbert: "Then how do I turn you off?"
7: "Believe me, I am plenty turned off."

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

I've still got 66 posts to go!

------------------
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

Actually, post-racing is frowned upon here. That's the one thing I learned from the experiments.

Post-racing commentary - ah, now that's a different kettle of crabs altogether!

------------------

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

Just testing to see if I can get HTML to work

------------------
Try not.
Do.
Or Do not.
There is no try.

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

Wow! It worked!.
I must try putting a bit of HTML into my signature next

------------------
Try not.
Do.
Or Do not.
There is no try.

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps