Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » MOAB!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MOAB!!
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deep sea fishing...

...this MOAB would be ideal if you wanted to start removing mountains or breaking up the icecap...

...actually I would start to worry if they decided to go back to the ole neutron bomb...

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! big thing go boom

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh, yes the neutron bomb. kills everyone but leaves most of the buildings still standing. Designed by a fan of architecture with no mates.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

newark
Member # 888

- posted      Profile for newark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the Bible, Moab was the land of Ruth who converted to Judaism and had many children. One of her descendents would be King David, and many generations later Jesus Christ. For those religiously inclined, these are some very strong indicators found in our administration's belief in the role of G-d in blessing our missionary role for the crying masses for democracy, freedom, blah, blah in the Middle East.

Our family thinks the MOAB will be used on the large palaces of President Hussein. They sit on many acres of ground and the collateral damage would be minor.

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OTOH, as potential stashes of bioweapon technology, they probably won't be bombed at all. According to the advertised version of rules of engagement anyway. And no, a FAE won't do much good as a sterilizing measure - lots and lots of napalm would be more effective.

Timo Saloniemi

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps