Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Strike One (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Strike One
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It should be noted that "God Bless America" applies to the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Jamaica, etc... [Smile]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*crushes Topher's skull like a puny tin can*

Yeah, but who refers to Canadians, Mexicans, Panamanians, Brazilians, Chileans, Venezuelans as Americans anyways?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim has been known to, but we've given him the tin can treatment each time.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, that's slightly distressing, to be all prepared to say "I do", and then find someone's already spoken up for me. I really should do something unpredictable one of these days.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I mean, baseball is near the rim of the Importance Galaxy.
So when you go beyond the Rim, you're actually being sent down to the Minor Leagues? The horror!

(PS: *grin*)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
I really should do something unpredictable one of these days.

Fuck Rob right up the arse?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you mean, w/ something not attached to my own body, and which can be operated from a distance w/o a direct line of sight (or any line of sight, really)... then yeah, maybe.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stand Off Rob Fucking Munitions, the daddy of all bombs....
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
If you mean, w/ something not attached to my own body, and which can be operated from a distance w/o a direct line of sight (or any line of sight, really)... then yeah, maybe.

I have decided that in TimTalk, "w/" actually means "I like to do it with dirty old ladies who have no teeth, with...". It's the only explanation.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which means that, translated, his last post reads:

"If you mean, I like to do it with dirty old ladies who have no teeth, with something not attached to my own body, and which can be operated from a distance I like to do it with dirty old ladies who have no teeth, with out a direct line of sight (or any line of sight, really)... then yeah, maybe."

Hmmmm...... [Razz]

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's like a microcosm of human life (you know, senility being like childhood) - Tim, the most prolific poster, talking like the newest of newbies. 8)

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Yeah, but most of that was what Liam said, not me.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I'd like to see you prove it in court.

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

A Klingon court? Because all those spectators chanting "Nix! Nix! Nix! Nix! Nix! Nix! Nix! Nix!" would be really cool. 8)

--------------------

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And, let's face it, coolness is all we look for in a legal system!!!

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps