Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Well, at least he has his own fansite.....

Author Topic: Well, at least he has his own fansite.....
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit, this site has given me quite a chuckle.

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com

And that's not all. [Big Grin]

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030411/ap_on_hi_te/war_web_site_humor_1

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This must be one of my favorites.

M.S.S: "It has been rumored that we have fired scud missiles into Kuwait.
I am here now to tell you, we do not have any scud missiles and I don't know why they were fired into Kuwait."

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was funny. Just like that silly Taliban ambassador in Pakistan.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The site, WeLoveTheIraqiInformationMinister.com, features quotes as well as obviously doctored photos showing al-Sahhaf boasting of the Confederacy's successes during the Civil War and Darth Vader's victories in the "Star Wars" movies
[Big Grin]

They ought to get him on the next series of Big Brother. "I am not stuck in a house with a bunch of complete losers" [Razz]

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job guys!! Ya managed to get the site shut down....
quote:
Due to overwhelming support for welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com. We will be bringing it back on a brand new web server that will be dedicated to the task of serving this comical view of history's funniest straight man. This should be up in 24 hours from now.

Note: from the webmaster
The site was so popular that 4000 visitors per second showed up from around the world and overwhelmed this shared server for over 8 hours until we turned it off in self defense. It basically put a 100 other businesses out of business for a day. If we had known it was going to be this popular we would have put it on it's own server from the beginning.

What started out as a private joke to be shared by a small group of friends has turned into a hit. Check back in 24 hours or so while the internet routers figure out where the new web server is that replaces this old one. The site consists of lots of bandwidth hogging pictures and animations that you'll love once you see it on its new home server.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems to be back. And The Sun 'newspaper' here has also noted the absence of MSS from the pack of cards, and has printed an addition to the pack for him - complete with his nickname, "Comical Ali." 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'd wager that MSS isn't in the "Death Pack" because he's not threat -- no one takes him seriously anyway, right? [Wink]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every deck needs a joker or two.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This man's place in history is assured. Small children decades from now will watch his videos and laugh. Yes.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really can't stop laughing at this site. Besides, I just changed my sig.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want that T-shirt!! LOL!

And look at M.S.S. Through-out history.

M.S.S. at the Death Star! LOL!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Saltah'na
Member # 33

I have no idea on how to make this. This is from the same site.

http://lobotomy.pleh.net/~flareupload/uploads/33/toronto.jpg

That's our mayor, Mel Lastman, on the right.

--------------------

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's that I hear? A train whistle?
Moving...away? It's getting fainter. There, all gone.

Saltah'na
Member # 33

More Related Crap.

http://www.iraqiinformationministry.com/
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30500-12289128,00.html
http://www.zone5300.nl/?id=321

Sorry, but this guy is just too funny to ignore.

--------------------

Nim
Member # 205

The greatest trick that Saddam ever pulled was convincing the inspectors that the weapons might not exist.
Honestly, do you think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught, and sticks his head out?
If he comes up for anything it'll be to get rid of Bush.
After that, my guess is you'll never hear from him again.

And like that...he's gone.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps