Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » JUST...WOW (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: JUST...WOW
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the Flameboard! WE CAN SAY TEH'FUCK' NOW!!!!1!!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awwww, MAN...AGAIN?!?

Would you two fucking assholes knock this shit off? It's like every time I post a fun link or something, it degrades into petulant namecalling & party-line politicking. Just knock iy the fuck off & fucking lighten UP, would you? Jesus H. fucking Christ on a fucking popsicle pogo stick. It's like living with 3-year-olds sometimes.

Neither of you are right. All of us are wrong. To quote Ghetto MCP, "End'a line, mutheFUCKAZ!!"

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What?! We're seeing a debate-to-the-death between two people renowned for believing they know everything, and thinking they're always right, and you want them to stop?! But it's so much fun! You have a distorted sense of values. But then we knew that already. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
W00T SUMB0DY PL33Z3 7H1NK 0F TEH CHII11IILLDR3NN!!!!
Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, that's how all the trouble started. 8)

--------------------

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
"Pot calling kettle, come in, kettle..."

Okay, you're supposed to be a fan of providing evidence to back up an arguement. Where's an example of a time that I finished a debate w/ the equivalent of "you have a point, but it doesn't matter because I'm still right" and then tacked a couple of random insults onto the end?

Finished? The FUCK, boy, you started with one!

quote:
If it weren't for the fact that I've already ceased to take seriously any arguement you make, Rob

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That isn't an insult. That's simply a statement of fact. I really don't take you seriously. I've only been continuing this in the hopes that your responses would be more laughable than they have been. Unfortunately, it's becoming a bit boring...
Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Geeze. This reminds me of the circular logic that used to prevade my old workplace.

We are loosing money because it's broken but yet we can't spend the money to fix it even though it's causing us to loose money we can't spend money to fix it so we continue to loose more money because we can't spend money to fix it.

Gaaaa! Fucking flashback! [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PLASTIC !!
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Styrofoaman:
Geeze. This reminds me of the circular logic that used to prevade my old workplace.

We are loosing money because it's broken but yet we can't spend the money to fix it even though it's causing us to loose money we can't spend money to fix it so we continue to loose more money because we can't spend money to fix it.

Gaaaa! Fucking flashback! [Embarrassed]

You've just described entitlement programs.

And TSN's most recent post reminds me of the trolls who try to cover for themselves by saying "This was all a sociology experiment."

Nice try, but I don't buy the bullshit.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Magnus:
PLASTIC !!

Very clever. Your stinging wit leaves me in awe.

--------------------

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

This place makes me laugh.

"Never Under-Estimate The Power Of Stupid People In Large Groups..."

I'm not taking sides here. [Smile] But this reminds me so much of the meetings I used to attend. Same kind of ego-thumping and bullshit logic.

---

ME: "If we modify the process then we could make more money"

BOSS: "But that would require spending money. Therefore your idea is stupid"

ME: "Uh, but we'll make more money in the long run. It'll payback in less than a month."

BOSS: "We are trying to cut costs. That means we can't SPEND money. We're looking mostly to blame people becuase that's the best way to save money."

ME: "Isn't it better over the long term to fix a problem rather than ignore it?"

BOSS: "No. I can't explain it to you because you only have a BSE and I have a Masters. I couldn't possibly explain it to you in terms you could understand."

ME: "Right. I have a hard time understanding idiot logic."

---

Internet: 1.5 Billion Stupid People Can't Be Wrong! [Big Grin]

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh* Well, if I'm a troll now, I suppose I'd better start acting like one...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, FIST OF TWO IS TEH SUXX0R!!!~!1 LEIK HIS MOM DOES EVERY NITE!!!1TO HIM12@!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA1!!!~

Ah, yes... That feels much better. I needed that realease. Thank you.

Lee
Member # 393

*o_0*

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this going anywhere? I didn't think so.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps