Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » And so it begins...... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: And so it begins......
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's illegal to think any non-right wing thoughts.

Thought Police!!!

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you define legal?
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this case, "If Rumsfeld can make a joke about it in a press conference, then it's OK." 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As we have discussed at length in the other thread, the WMD's and finding them is not an either / or porposition. The pre-invasion statements made by Mr. Bush indicated that the WMD's were pointed at us and that it was not a matter of if Saddam intended to use them but when.

Basicly, the streets of Baghdad were covered in sarin gas and anthrax powder.

These dire predictions turned out not only to be untrue, but now they can't even find a single barrel of sarin or VX. So, even if the WMD's are found tomorrow, Mr. Bush must explain why he overplayed the threat to get his war.

And I'm not sure, given the connections Mr. Bush and his administration has to them, that bringing up the corrupt CEO's is the best thing to do.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the sites were funny. I am still struck the the inability of certain Republicans to take a joke. [Razz]

quote:
In this case, "If Rumsfeld can make a joke about it in a press conference, then it's OK." 8)
Or, more accurately: "If Rumsfeld can make a feeble attempt at a joke about it and then look like a grinning idiot for the next 5 minutes, then it's OK."

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps