Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Fodder

Author Topic: Fodder
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need better things to do than to look at crap like this.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/drlaura.asp

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At what? The letter that everyone on the face of the earth has seen countless times? Or the shocking idea that someone working in the media might say silly things?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the flashback of her shitty nudes.

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually her show used to be broadcasted here in Ottawa Canada way back.. my job back then was spent in a car driving all over the city - and I listen to alot of talk radio ... and they ripped her off the air because she is the biggest hypocrite there is! The Listeners of this radio station were so much in an uproar over her advice that they took her show off the air.

I listened to her show a couple of times, and listened to some of the advice she would give women who were getting abused in their marriage... her advice was that this one particular woman should do everything she could to make that marriage work, because it would be irresponsible for this poor woman to have her child be raised without a father... that Marriage is a sacred thing that should never be broken...

This coming from the HO' that was fuckin' around on her first husband...

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E!!!

After that show.. i stopped listening..
I'll grant her this... with her bullshit advice, she suckered me into listening.. which is probably her strategy...

Anyways, i'm glad she's off the air around here...

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps