Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Monty, Monty... (aka Montgomery!!! Part 2)

Author Topic: Monty, Monty... (aka Montgomery!!! Part 2)
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once more unto the breech...

------------------
"......"
�������������-The Breen at Internment Camp 371

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I'm certain we all know how painful THAT can be!

--Baloo

------------------
If God Himself walks up to you and tells you to found a new religeon, ask for some I.D.
You're probably talking to an imposter.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch!! Damn breech....

------------------
We sell forbidden objects from places men fear to tread.
We also sell frozen yogurt, which I call "Frogurt"!

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breech!! Breech!! .....Where?

------------------
When I saw you I fell in love,
and you smiled because you knew
- Unkown

...if you should die before me,
ask if you could bring a friend...
- Unkown

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it first of two who asked about the Vampire book???? Umm my opinion would be so far that it is well worth buying if you have any interest in dissident subcultures. If you have a particular interst in people who live a vampiric lifestyle or even to a lesser extent vampiric roleplayers it is a MUST. However it will leave you wondering where you can get fangs fitted in your neighbourhood. please bear in mind however that i am only bout a quarter of the way through the book...so I don't know what if anything she concludes.

------------------
I'm the Worlds First Fully Functional Homicidal Artist.....

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, MaGiC, that was me asking.

Thanks for the info. I've been wondering for YEARS where I could get fangs fitted, but I'd always settled for the prosthetics they sell around Halloween.

I hape a passing interest in the subculture, and I play the RPG, so there's potential there.

However, if I were to have to choose to be a supernatural creature, I'd rather be a Grigori.
(That's a half-angel (or demon), half-human, for you interested folks)

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monty, Monty, He's so Foxy!

Well, SOMEONE had to do it!!

------------------
When I saw you I fell in love,
and you smiled because you knew
- Unkown

...if you should die before me,
ask if you could bring a friend...
- Unkown

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jubilee: that statement is copyrighted. You'll be hearing from my lawyers in the morning.

------------------
'You want the moon on a stick, don't you?'
-Richard Herring

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll leave it to your imaginations as to whether I am foxy merely in appearence, or also due to my noctural habits of scampering through back gardens, eating mice and making mating cries in the dead of night that sound like a SCREEEEAMMMM!!!!!.

------------------
"You're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak."

- Chris Morris, Brass Eye

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are one odd ball mont.

------------------
there's a bird in the chimney,and a stone in my bed
when the road's washed out,they pass the bottle around
and wait in the arms,of the cold cold ground

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps Monty should have a cult of mice?

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already do. Several foolish rodents have from time to time infested my kitchen. Their demise was terrible. One little devil I chased around the kitchen with a colander.

They've learned to elude mouse traps, so now I am training myself to pounce and devour within a few seconds of visual contact.

------------------
"You're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak."

- Chris Morris, Brass Eye

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's a cool cat!! (sorry)

------------------
INSURRECTION

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps